WIP Driving experience

I'm following the situation from the beginning,mate.Keep it up,nice track.But can I play on that track with my former computer?

512 MB RAM and 128 MB GeForce FX5200 :D What's the FPS ratio?

Wow.. this looks like a fantastic track. Can't believe how fast you work.
My largest tracks have taken years, and are still not finished. But then
again, I do not have time to work on them these days.

Feel free to use any models or textures from my tracks, at least from
Gizmo's Trail and Mashup City - they are both 100% Creative Commons.
I think the beta of Mashup is an AR file, but I am almost done with a
final release, just have to fix the last bug, then it will be released with
open DOF's. Keep up the good work :)

The map is done. USE MOZILLA FIREFOX or INTERNET EXPLORER for downloading,
FOR RACER 0.9.0 CG
http://www.filesnack.com/files/cz9exe03

FOR RACER 0.6.5 NOCG
http://www.filesnack.com/files/cunsdalj
THX dude, this is a realy nice work!
öhm...and with some small changes it's possible to see this great panorama too^^

...i resized it to Size : X 1104.065, Y 106.520, Z 1104.065, in racer modeler.exe and changed the flags from 0 to 9 in geometry.ini...
...keep up this good work...

Alex

Tried to download, took an hour and 24 min but only got 35 mb of the 95 and the zip file had errors.

You should use 7Zip to compress your file or fix it so I can download it. Perhaps there was something wrong with the download, I don't know. Perhaps a different link.

Thanks for the link Alex, that one worked. Tried the track and found a large number of Qlog errors.
The track is quite good but there are too many dead end roads and parked vehicles.
The vehicle textures ahould be combined for each car rather than parts of each car, imho.

Thanks for the track,seems fun to have a go at with the clio :)

I really wish we could have something like a big open world with decent physics and cars for once. (I understood TDU was a bust in the physics department)

(I understood TDU was a bust in the physics department)

You missed out if you didn't try for yourself! Physics were pretty arcade but hardcore mode helped a lot (you actually had to slow down for corners, could drift/slide etc). TDU2's suck though...

I've been driving on this track for a little while now, and I do like it. I can see some spots where it still needs work. Some things are minor, like a texture that is out of place, others a little more major, like the entrace/exit ramps to the freeway that are too steep and the slipway to the freeways are too short. And the curves seem a little sharp for 75mph/120kmh. Also one of the rest stops on the freeway has a gas station, but the other, doesn't.

Despite the issues though I like the track, and for the first time I feel like driving on the freeway is fairly realistic to me, at least with the size of the lanes. And most cars I can cruise down on the freeway section at 100-120kmh. I think the track as a whole is a good start at the least.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 394 40.2%