1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

WIP Driving experience

Discussion in 'Racer Tracks' started by RaoulEmilian, Feb 10, 2013.

1. This is a WIP map . The map is built in 3D Studio Max 9 . Enter MY WEBSITE because i will post photo albums as i record progress.Here i will upload only three photos. :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  2. Looks very interesting, already tried it on Racer or just in design now?

3. Yes all the map build untill now is allready in Racer. You can see the youtube video within my website.

4. KS95

KS95
    RACER Moderator

Reminds me of MM2, nice job. :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  6. Congratulations, it looks great! It appears to be quite low-poly so it should be GPU - friendly.

7. Looks like a good start, but at least to me, the grass seems too bright of a green.

8. That map really reminds me of this:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Yes, you're right i played that game and i loved that map and now i want to create something like that,for Racer.And is vrey cpu friendly :) i get 70-100 fps(mirrors disabled and shadows disabled).. and my pc is not the best i have a nvidia 9600gt.For enabled shadows i get 30 fps. For those intersted for my map please join my group on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/groups/337830936325621/ .

• Like Like x 1
  10. New photos on the website.
    And here:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. I also have a 9600gt. What processor?

12. I looks very nice :)
    I like the fact that the road is not just a plane, there are some edges at each sides

13. Skybh: If you say that abou the last image road, where the edges are darkened, that's just the texture :) but it looks good like that.

14. But the highway is not ready as you can see. I have to do the side landscapes.

15. I love how you get together a great landscape with just a simple layout.

16. Hate the website too many pop-ups, I hate pop-ups. Will wait until you post a release to make any other coments

17. Boomer541 , the website has only one adfly link when you have to wait 5 seconds. Is there any problem? If you don't want to stay uptaded with images then when i will release the map you will can comment.

18. Winning money with traffic.

It's good, but not ... at the same time.
    I will stop looking at your updates someday, because ad.fly annoys me very much. ^^

But, awesome progress ^^

19. KS95

KS95
    RACER Moderator

Yup.. it's very annoying. ;)

• Like Like x 2