Drivers' to meet to discuss Hamilton at Suzuka

Brilliant, looks like it is going to just be Massa and Maldonado sitting in a room on their own moaning about Hamilton. And Barrichello having a nice sly dig at his countryman Massa, same as Senna. Actually what Barrichello said wasnt even hard to interprate, sounded to me like'Stop turning in on people and they won't crash into you' nice one. Anyway not even the brazilians are on Massa's side, guess that just leaves....... oh I'm not even going there haha. Haha, and Glock 'when there is action everyone cries'. Brilliant, Glock 2 Massa 0

so wait, something against Massa here? the issue isnt about Massa, its about all drivers overall but Lewis simply being singled out, mostly by the media, simply because of the incidents, whether it was his fault or not at all and also because he has "celebrity" status in the UK (according to a bcc article a few months ago)

so wait, something against Massa here? the issue isnt about Massa, its about all drivers overall but Lewis simply being singled out, mostly by the media, simply because of the incidents, whether it was his fault or not at all and also because he has "celebrity" status in the UK (according to a bcc article a few months ago)

Oh yes, there is something about Massa here. I am unashamed as well, the guy is just a total clown. How could I respect him? He doesnt even respect himself, or his career, he's a just a little ferrari pawn, not even a number 2 driver, just a McLaren/Red Bull holding up device. And he moans and moans and moans, it's like listening to my 3 year old when I tell her she can't have a cookie.

There are the Senna's of this world, and then there are the Prost's. And I'm not talking about driving ability.

Oh yes, there is something about Massa here. I am unashamed as well, the guy is just a total clown. How could I respect him? He doesnt even respect himself, or his career, he's a just a little ferrari pawn, not even a number 2 driver, just a McLaren/Red Bull holding up device. And he moans and moans and moans, it's like listening to my 3 year old when I tell her she can't have a cookie.

There are the Senna's of this world, and then there are the Prost's. And I'm not talking about driving ability.

Well you never know what a hi speed object impact on your head would do, honestly even tho the 2009 ferrari was sewage garbage, he has lost all pace that he had, which led of course to Ferrari to use him as a tool, but he has never been that bad, its mostly a psycological effect dude. I mean you have a #1 teammate that you werent best of friends with before he joined the team and now he has come and taken your place. Mind games play a big part, Massa was great til the end of 2008, might not equal Mika or Schumacer but he had clearly a better pace than 2009 and later on.

Well you never know what a hi speed object impact on your head would do, honestly even tho the 2009 ferrari was sewage garbage, he has lost all pace that he had, which led of course to Ferrari to use him as a tool, but he has never been that bad, its mostly a psycological effect dude. I mean you have a #1 teammate that you werent best of friends with before he joined the team and now he has come and taken your place. Mind games play a big part, Massa was great til the end of 2008, might not equal Mika or Schumacer but he had clearly a better pace than 2009 and later on.

Your right, his accident looks to have had an effect on him, but that doesnt excuse a mans behaviour. He's at it again after Suzuka, trying to get Hamilton in trouble with the FIA this time. It's not his driving i'm too bothered about, he never holds anyone up for long anyway, too easy to overtake (unless your Hamilton).

It's his whole attitude I don't like, always crying, always moaning. It'l like Prost all over again, and I couldn't stand him either. Never to blame, always someone elses fault yadda yadda.....

But he's entitled to have his opinion... I frankly, I agree. The incident today was absolutely no big deal, but again, the problem is, there has been 15 earlier this year, and he keeps his statistic of having more than one incident pr. race in total. And it is too much. It's that simple.

Your right, his accident looks to have had an effect on him, but that doesnt excuse a mans behaviour. He's at it again after Suzuka, trying to get Hamilton in trouble with the FIA this time. It's not his driving i'm too bothered about, he never holds anyone up for long anyway, too easy to overtake (unless your Hamilton).

It's his whole attitude I don't like, always crying, always moaning. It'l like Prost all over again, and I couldn't stand him either. Never to blame, always someone elses fault yadda yadda.....

to be honest after replaying overtake before the chicane of Lewis, Massa was on the outside almost if not close to the track. Lewis simply almost outbraked himself which caused his front to twitch towards Massa. I highly doubt Massa was that dumb and blind not to see him.

to be honest after replaying overtake before the chicane of Lewis, Massa was on the outside almost if not close to the track. Lewis simply almost outbraked himself which caused his front to twitch towards Massa. I highly doubt Massa was that dumb and blind not to see him.

I'd also like to point out that Lewis was taking the normal racing line into the turn. Thought I'd chuck that in there as it hasn't been said yet.

Well said. +1

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.9%
  • < 5 years