Drivers' to meet to discuss Hamilton at Suzuka

"And the point of the meeting will be to discuss the "antics" of the Brit in 'Malaysia, Monaco, Montreal, Silverstone, Hungaroring, Belgium and, also, in Singapore.' "

Love him or hate him 7 race incidents in 1 year and we're only 14 races in with 5 left. Cant blame the drivers for being irritated at someone who has had avoidable accidents in half the races so far. This is F1 not nascar.

I stick with my last posts on this subject. Hamilton and McLaren (not counting Button) have gotten 15 penalties, breach of rules or crashed with other drivers in 14 races.

Yuji Ide and Eddie Irvine lost the Super License/got banned for far less.

And please don't talk about them not being as fast as Hamilton, that is actually not the point here. The point is that Hamilton have had so many chances this year, and still haven't learned anything.

These should be the two drivers at the meeting:
z1315738805.jpg

While playing F1 games online we get so annoyed when somebody comes from behind and ruins our race(by which we dont lose/gain anything even if we win the race or crash out) imagine the situation real Grand prix drivers getting a hit from behind.
Hamilton most notable incidents so far:
2008: he took out Raikkonen in the pits at Canada.
2011: took out Massa and maldonado at Monaco, Almost took out button at Canada, Failed move with Kobayashi at Spa, another collision with Massa while overtaking at Singapore.

My question is, When will he stop this. Also not to forget, He is a 'World Champion' and drives for the team McLaren.

While playing F1 games online we get so annoyed when somebody comes from behind and ruins our race(by which we dont lose/gain anything even if we win the race or crash out) imagine the situation real Grand prix drivers getting a hit from behind.
2010: Collision with Mark Webber at Albert Park.
2011: took out Massa and maldonado at Monaco, Almost took out button at Canada, Failed overtaking move with Kobayashi at Spa, another collision with Massa while overtaking at Singapore.

My question is, When will he stop this. Also not to forget, He is a 'World Champion' and drives for the team McLaren.

Do a list for Schumacher and let's have the same discussion :)

2010: Collision with Mark Webber at Albert Park.
2011: took out Massa and maldonado at Monaco, Almost took out button at Canada, Failed overtaking move with Kobayashi at Spa, another collision with Massa while overtaking at Singapore.

Sorry but Webber took out Hamilton on Albert Park.

IMO the title "World Champion" is complitly meaning less. I mean Schumi is WC and he does some really immature mistakes from time to time. (And then there is this topic about how can a WC like Schumi be slower then Rosberg but my point is that the title WC won't make you more mature or more experienced then other drivers, OR better for that matter)
And I really don't get your point with Mclaren?

Seriously?!
Would you like to YouTube Yuji Ide then come back and try to justify that comment?

Absolute joke!

He is youtubed, watched again and again, and well... He got penalized for blocking Barrichello i qual. He was darn slow, in Bahrain he had little control, and wasn't too confident (much like Chandock & Senna 2010). And he tangled with Albers at San Marino.
That was enough to loose a Super License.
Hamiltons 15 incidents in 14 races this season, doesn't even justify a possible talk of a race ban so far. That is, for me, totally wrong.

He is youtubed, watched again and again, and well... He got penalized for blocking Barrichello i qual. He was darn slow, in Bahrain he had little control, and wasn't too confident (much like Chandock & Senna 2010). And he tangled with Albers at San Marino.
That was enough to loose a Super License.
Hamiltons 15 incidents in 14 races this season, doesn't even justify a possible talk of a race ban so far. That is, for me, totally wrong.

Lets not talk about bans now, its a bit over the top. I mean, if a man can accept his team mate risking his life by crashing an F1 car into a wall just so he can get the win, and then lie blatantly about it, and get away with it completely, then Hamilton doesnt deserve a ban either.

That is for me a complete different discussion, that does not relate to how a driver behaves on track, which was why Ide lost his Super License, and Irvine got a one-race ban (appealed and extended to three).

When comparing Renault 08 in Singapore, to Hamilton in Australia in 09, McLaren spying on Ferrari and Toyota spying on Ferrari, it's easy to see that there are "some" inconstensy. However, that is in a different category than how a driver behaves on track.

I see what your sayin, but it comes down to whats worth a ban? And it's been proven to me that to be removed from this sport you only have to be slow or life threateningly dangerous, Lewis is neither. The words ban and penalty get bandied about, but when put into context Lewis is a good boy compared to some stuff that goes on. Yeah he's had a rough season, but it's not worth a ban. IMO

Well said Chris. Ban is a strong word.
IMO the incident between Lewis and Pastor at spa was shocking, now that could have turned out way way way worse and pastor is very lucky he didnt ride lewis's right front wheel. if he had i think at that speed he could have done some major damage. now that in my view deserves a ban.

Bla bla bla bla bla, same old crap from the same old Ferrari and Alonso fans. As for Massa, he needs to take a look at himself, whats the point in being in F1 when your there just as a playtoy for Alonso to use when he wants. At least Hamilton has the desire to win, to succeed to be the best while Massa picks up his cheque knowing what position he is in. You think Hamilton would take up such a role as the guinea pig like Massa............................ didnt think so.

Get off his back and get back on your Ferrari/Alonso forums ya narrow minded idiots. F1's nothing without characters such as Hamilton.

Edit: I do not agree with his driving at all as some of it goes beyond being determined.

Myles & Chris: While the incidents in separate is not worth a ban at all. The way he seems unable to understand why he gets those penalties, why he is involved in so much, that's the reason I want him banned for one race. Hamilton's 2011 season is pointing the wrong direction. If you compare his other seasons to this, but doesn't know how to count. You would think that this is rookie season, and 2007 is his 5th. And when he, in his 5th season, pick up this much penalties, and acts like he's done 95% correct, then he needs a harder penalty. If not, it looks like, so far, he will keep on his road to the stewards room. It's not like I would like to see Hamilton out of a F1-weekend, but when he doesn't learn from normal penalties, then you need to give other penalties.

@Adam: It doesn't matter how slow Massa is, how unmotivated he is, if he's Alonsos toy, or if he's the secret lover of the whole Ferrari-team - Hamilton should still be able to not run into Massa, and that's where the problem is.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 109 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 285 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 414 40.0%