• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Drivers names

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Veloce, Mar 25, 2009.

1. Veloce

Veloce

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, been afk for weeks and when I got back to some racing (against AI) I noticed drivers names above the cars, I don't know how to get rid of them. Can someone help me please as I find them really annoying, I think I've tried everything from the settings menu. Thanks again.

2. Veloce

Veloce

Ratings:
    +0
    Just been reading about a button on keyboard, can't find mine, please can somebody tell me where to set the button in control settings. Thanks.

3. Mark Guy

Mark Guy

Ratings:
    +29
    It the "TAB" button....
    :)

4. Veloce

Veloce

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks, but for some strange reason it wasn't. I pressed every button on the keyboard but forgot about buttons on my G25. I found it! Damned thing. Thanks anyway.

5. Yves Sterckx

Yves Sterckx

Ratings:
    +0
    Why don't you look in options under controls? There all the keys and buttons are listed.

6. Sebastian Huba

Sebastian Huba

Ratings:
    +2
    I don't understand people who don't search the obviously solution in manual or options in game and They must ask at forum... :terminator:

7. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,462
    Isnt that why we have a forum so people can ask a question? :)