• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Drivers Helmet

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Bob Hutchins, Apr 3, 2010.

1. Bob Hutchins

Bob Hutchins

Ratings:
    +95
    Hi, can anyone tell me if theres a program that allows you to see your finished Helmet design? Also one for the drivers suit would be good as well.

I have carview to show me a quick look at the car when creating the skin but I'm unable to see my helmet design unless I load the game and try and see it in there which you really can't get a proper look at it.

Thanks in advance.

2. Michael Herrmann

Michael Herrmann

Ratings:
    +1
    there are x.files or 3ds scenes for suites and helmets but cant remember where as i search them self :)
    lost all my stuff a month ago :/

3. Paul Metcalfe

Paul Metcalfe

Ratings:
    +1
  4. Bob Hutchins

Bob Hutchins

Ratings:
    +95
    Thanks Michael, Paul for your help. After you posted the link Paul and me then downloading the file I then relised I already had this file, doh.