Resource icon

Cameras Drivers Eye Cockpit Cameras 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
does the view change as is if you are turning your head in these cams? That always makes me feel dizzy and disoriented. Or is there a way to keep the camera fixed?

does the view change as is if you are turning your head in these cams? That always makes me feel dizzy and disoriented. Or is there a way to keep the camera fixed?
No the view doesn't look to the apex. I dunno how to do that :O_o:

Hello you great Modders you have worked on F1 2012.
Especially the ones that designed gloves and helmets.
I tried and the F1 2012 helmets fit perfect to F1 2013.
Maybe the suits too ?
So i have a request:
Please do not delete your F1 2012 mods ive you already intented too.
If not and this is all senless than delete it.
Thanks, and i hope F1 2013 is getting even better..

Hello you great Modders you have worked on F1 2012.
Especially the ones that designed gloves and helmets.
I tried and the F1 2012 helmets fit perfect to F1 2013.
Maybe the suits too ?
So i have a request:
Please do not delete your F1 2012 mods ive you already intented too.
If not and this is all senless than delete it.
Thanks, and i hope F1 2013 is getting even better..

I can assure you the helmets from 2012 do not fit perfectly.....not the ones with fins anyway.

Come one give it some effort before throwing out a simple XYZ edit......
shakes head
All I wanted to do was edit the positioning of the drivers head. I don't know how to implement all those look to apex, and momentum effects that you put in.

Codies have already added slightly more inertia than last years game, and it feels like enough for me. If you dont like it, dont download it.

There isn't anything to download that's the problem......

There is loads to do on these cams and more now there are more cars to edit,
Its like your inpatient to release what you have done up to now which isn't that much to be honest.
Why cant you do something that's worth wile with different movements and positions,
Im not saying you shouldn't mod but I am saying you should take your time and post something that's more complete because your only going to be bombarded with requests now.

I shouldn't of said anything......Ile keep my mouth shut from now on.

Great work keep it up.

I'm not asking for you to patronise me. If you dont like my (relatively) simple mod, then that's fine.

It is complete, that's all I wanted to do with them. I haven't rushed to get them out as soon as possible or anything like that. Yes it's an early mod, but i've had the game for 2 days, and have been progressively editing each team's cockpit camera to a more realistic view point.
It does exactly what I wanted from it and I thought people might want more realistically positioned cockpit cameras. That's all.

I'm completely open to constructive criticism, but you're asking me to make the mod into something that:
1) I don't know how to do, and,
2) I didn't intend the mod to be in the first place. I like to amount of inertia that CM have provided with the current camera.

Ok im sorry I said anything,
I should not of made a comment I apologize I was wrong to make a negative comments.
Mate, you're fine to make a comment, positive or negative. It's all in the name of producing good quality end products. If you think my mod is crap then that's fine ahah, you're a better modder than me. I just like to make my own stuff and thought people might like it too.

Its just when loads of people throw simple mods out it soon fills the section up of unfinished mods that's all.

That's the thing, my mod is finished. I didn't intend for it to be anything hugely fancy, im not that good of a modder, and I prefer the current cockpit movement that Codemasters have implemented.

I should of kept my mouth shut I was wrong to comment.
Lol, you're fine mate. Constructive feedback is the only way people improve.

Don't you feel they have to much movement this year ?
Ive seen they only use the gear change effect within the classic cars.
Might be fun to add that effect to the rest.

I see loads of things that need fixing, Codemasters have to much movement on some of there cams I think.
What do you think

I really like (in cockpit cam) the braking movement they've put in, in that your head dips lower and closer to the wheel, just like it would in real life in the way the drivers sort of submarine deeper into the cockpit under heavy braking.

I think they need to add slightly more lateral inertia, however, not too much as it can spoil it.

Having said that, it's tough to judge what the driver see's because the human eye levels and stabilises the environment to make motion look more smooth.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 381 39.7%