Drivers cheating on the Practice server

Mismatches should always be disallowed, no matter which time, which session. These ****ing cheaters are just ridicilous. If they want to cheat, go ahead, go race on PS3 online.

I was simply referring to Stuart because he said '' why do they even have these files installed?!?!? ''

I am by no stretch a PC guru, if the files are there on all tracks ok, The question still remains, Why would you alter them in the first place ???? Number one - is to gain an unfair advantage. Number two is - to see if its picked up. Number three - Its Cheating !!!! and there is not a case for any excuse in my book for Number 3!!! If your not fast enough tuff luck, I am mostly in the back pack but never feel the need to Cheat, I can stick in some real good laps but Consistency for me is my down fall, do I look to alter files to help me out NOPE. So why should another driver be allowed to do so !!!!!!

as i said before its obviously done to see what could get away with. editing files and hopeing that its doesnt show any difference. sometimes the server wont be updated for while after the new files been loaded so gives errors for that but this is blatent cheating. I think something needs to be done either a season ban and points taken off or a life ban.

Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

I just can't understand why a real driver with real potential to become someone really important in real racing, and with a championship to win in FR, would do something so silly and know he would gain nothing from it. He is in my team over at simracingzone.net and what he does in other championships and teams, does yes concern me, but not as much. Sometimes things that start off as a joke, can become real problems, and often it stops being a joke, but becomes an habit, and you kind of forget what is allowed/moral to do and what is not. Stoffel is a nice kid, but having been a kid myself as well, and still am compared to some older chaps here, I know that, being a nice kid is not enough as many things you do are influenced by ppl around you, and I believe that is what is happening right here with Stoffel.
I think I won't stop saying that sometimes things at FSR are taken a little bit too serious. But that is another story :D

I am by no stretch a PC guru, if the files are there on all tracks ok, The question still remains, Why would you alter them in the first place ???? Number one - is to gain an unfair advantage. Number two is - to see if its picked up. Number three - Its Cheating !!!! and there is not a case for any excuse in my book for Number 3!!! If your not fast enough tuff luck, I am mostly in the back pack but never feel the need to Cheat, I can stick in some real good laps but Consistency for me is my down fall, do I look to alter files to help me out NOPE. So why should another driver be allowed to do so !!!!!!

number 2 is wrong. Everybody knows, at least at stoffel's level of expertise, that it is going to be picked up :D

David G, I feel for you mate, you have Cheats within your stable and you have done what anyone would by way of trying to defend them. No excuses PAL you have cheats within your ranks Get rid and quick its the only way to save any reputation you have left.

as anything in Italy you are innocent until you are proven otherwise. This to me doesn't prove Stoffel is a cheater, just shows to me that he is naive on some stuff and I have to take it carefully with him and show him the right way.

different point of view my friend. Here the fact is that even Mr. Dominguez said that we know that Stoffel did not cheat, but he did something wrong, we know he doesn't cheat. There is a difference about cheating and being dirty, this was dirty and not cheating. Teach someone to not be dirty is possible. I do not think we are talking about the same issue here. Again to me, he did not cheat, as I don't see it as a cheat, but see it as being dirty, doing something that shouldn't ever be done, and surely to be punished in some way, but not for this, without having had a long chat and gave a chance with me, to put him out of my team.

I'm a bit disappointed about the decision FSR took. Ok I have a season ban, but thats what bothers me the less. The thing I hate is that FSR waited untill I made my allocation for the Korea race to put the bans. They also could have done that a few days after it happened, then I wouldn't waste time to test on Korea ;)

Anyway, I don't think I have those race bans for changing the files, but because Jaminet asked others setups in the server, and FSR thought he did this on purpose... I believe thats the reason, because if it was just the change of file, then also Morgan would have been banned since he did the same in Australia...

Maybe if I said yes to David Dominguez' offer a few weeks ago to drive for his team , then I wouldn't have this problem now :D

So yeah, thx for the fun anyway ;)

lol when u guys say for fun, i don't see the fun on this at all!! I do not think it deserved this season ban, but then again, opinions are opinions.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 176 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 352 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 491 39.2%