Driver Telemetry Programs? (auto install - no manual file replacement)

Until now, I pretty much relied on driving hundreds of laps around a track to find/gain time. Some tracks, I have already plateaued or have difficulty.
Nurburgring would be a good example. I have done 1:59's in the past, but for some reason, now.....I'm stuck at 2:01 range.

Are there any self installing Driver telemetry programs that I could use for training?
Something that could indicate whether I'm using my brakes, throttle properly....things like that.
Maybe even proper race lines? Using up my tires too quickly when tire wear is on?

I tend to early apex frequently because I have difficulty with speed/depth perception in the various sims. Or not sure whether to brake hard or just drag brakes at various corners, or use the brake to help the car rotate - if I should even be doing that?

I would prefer auto install. I seem to *#@J% programs if I have to replace files manually.

It's a little hard to get telemetry from R3E, simply because it's always-online, making it hard to modify files and still have a functioning game.
There are a few real-time options, but I don't think they can save telemetry between sessions.

One is an Android app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sensadigit.dashmeterforgtr&hl=en

The other is widget-based (much like Asseto Corsa): https://forum.sector3studios.com/index.php?threads/r3e-web-dashboard-released.2317/

Not sure how much use they'll be since there are still some gaps in the set-up section.
No caster, and no tire-pressure makes camber and tire-wear something of a guesstimate in the first place.
Personally, I would love something like MoTec support, but I doubt that'll happen anytime soon.

I was also talking about the graphical telemetry. Then I could compare graphs, and see - when I brake and/or accelerate affects laptimes. But the point is moot since it can't be saved between sessions. But I do need something. I keep riding the throttle - wondering why I'm pushing all over the place - without realizing it.
Thanks Lars.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 398 16.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 268 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 256 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 186 7.7%
  • < 5 years