1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Driver" is pending an open session

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by Bram, Jan 13, 2012.

1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

What does this mean when people show up like that after they joined the server in an active race session? Is there a server setting that can be changed to allow these drivers back in after they have lost connection?
  2. I hope so, that would be superb for RDLMS seasons to come :D
    • Like Like x 1
  3. It means they sit there and wait until the race is over then when the server goes back to practice they become active and can drive
  4. I think that is ISI's first step to try and get people to reconnect if they lose connection, although last time I heard, they still haven't got that to work.
  5. I read somewhere that they plan to get reconnection's in races working but its right at the bottom of the "to do list" so i wouldn't bank on seeing it for a long time.
  6. Btw, how to change name in multiplayer? I still get Unknown name and I didnt found any setting about it. Thx.
  7. Change it in the .PLR file, and make sure that the login box has "Remember" ticked. That seems to work for some people.