• "Bite off more than you can chew and then chew like hell." - Peter Brock
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Thrustmaster 24 Hours of Le Mans (LIVE)
Click the cross to dismiss this video
Dear fan, please make sure to like the video and subscribe to our channel to be eligible to win this round's prize provided by our sponsor.

"Driver" is pending an open session

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by Bram, Jan 13, 2012.

1. Bram

Bram
    #27 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,118
    What does this mean when people show up like that after they joined the server in an active race session? Is there a server setting that can be changed to allow these drivers back in after they have lost connection?

2. Brian Clancy

Brian Clancy

Ratings:
    +313
    I hope so, that would be superb for RDLMS seasons to come :D

• Like Like x 1
  3. Simon Melhuish

Simon Melhuish

Ratings:
    +189
    It means they sit there and wait until the race is over then when the server goes back to practice they become active and can drive

4. Adam Eggbeer

Adam Eggbeer

Ratings:
    +115
    I think that is ISI's first step to try and get people to reconnect if they lose connection, although last time I heard, they still haven't got that to work.

5. Simon Melhuish

Simon Melhuish

Ratings:
    +189
    I read somewhere that they plan to get reconnection's in races working but its right at the bottom of the "to do list" so i wouldn't bank on seeing it for a long time.

6. de_ViL

de_ViL

Ratings:
    +0
    Btw, how to change name in multiplayer? I still get Unknown name and I didnt found any setting about it. Thx.

7. Mark Birney

Mark Birney

Ratings:
    +55
    Change it in the .PLR file, and make sure that the login box has "Remember" ticked. That seems to work for some people.