1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Featured DriveClub: PS Plus edition will be available tomorrow

Discussion in 'DriveClub' started by Alex Franchini, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Driveclub-001.jpg
    Sony has officially announced that Driveclub Playstation Plus Edition will launch tomorrow.

The news comes straight from the official Playstation Blog, where Shuhei Yoshida, Sony Worldwide Studios boss, has confirmed the release date.

Curiously enough, Driveclub PS Plus was accidentally released yesterday and then immediately taken offline, because the "servers weren't ready yet".

The PS Plus edition of the arcade racer developed by Evolution will be available to all Playstation Plus members starting from tomorrow, Thursday 25 June. At launch, only offline racing will be supported, as Sony slowly rolls out the online modes for all players to ensure a smooth launch, "as an extra precaution".

Are you going to try Driveclub for the first time or are you a veteran? Let us know in the comments!
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2015
  2. Tobias Röhner

Tobias Röhner
    Germany's greatest Indycar Fan. Staff Premium Member

Nice, my console is collecting dust, time to give this game a shot.
  3. Dave R

Dave R
    Premium Member

I've already informed my 17 year old that tomorrow his PS4 is mine for a bit haha.
    • Haha Haha x 3
  4. if only i could use my g27 on this...
  5. I pre-ordered the bluray when it first came out.
    Played for 7 minutes, then ejected and sold.

Didn't care yet about the missing features, but i hate the driving model. No way to enjoy this game.
  6. Agreed.
  7. I believe I read on another forum that the G29 is supported. I wish they would support the Fanatec wheels since Project CARS does on the PS4. The T500RS and T300 wheels are currently supported.