1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Drive your inlap

Discussion in 'GT Legends' started by Ben Tusting, Mar 30, 2009.

1. I know this is possible and i remember Croucho muttering something about .ini file on teamspeak :p
    I'm not at my pc so what do i need to change(Or is it really easy, drive the inlap is set to 0 and needs to be set to 1?)

Thanks

2. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson
    The Stoat Without Fear ™ Premium Member

Hmm - it's something like "CPU control=0" in the .ini file, ie the PC doesn't ever take control of the vehicle at race end or whatever.

3. So does that mean the computer doesn't control the car in the pits now?

4. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson

I think it's a separate setting to autopit, mate (although possibly not :dont-know: )

5. Autopit="0"
    Force Autopit Off="1" // Forces autopit always off (unsupported, use at your own risk)

6. pfff i`ve never seen you drive an in lap yet.......................................you usually crash into me :shock::poke:

7. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson

8. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

Yep! Pretty sure that is the one, I have it set for no AI control and I never get the automatic control of the car at race end. That way we can all go do doughnuts in our Mustangs at the end of the race, as we did at Hockenheim. :party2: