1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC Drift mode!

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Kevin Ascher, Nov 29, 2013.

1. Kevin Ascher

Kevin Ascher
    #47 Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Tried the drift mode with the E92 and the Italia at the drift track yesterday!
    What are your highscores, boys and girls? :)
  2. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

Nothing. I can't drift for ****. lol
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Did everyone notice you can change the E92 to a drift spec E92?

You can select this in the car screen menu. Same goes for the E30, not wether it applies to the other BMW's.

It helped me a great deal! (I still suck at drifting though :)).
    • Beer Beer x 1
  4. Level 83 reached, then ran out of fuel...
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. which tyres you are using?street or slicks?
  6. Kevin Ascher

Kevin Ascher

Street tyres are better!
    I got to level 76 in the E92, completely forgot time and was late for an appointment with my gf :D
  7. You make appointments to see your GF? :D
    • Haha Haha x 1
  8. Stelios

Premium Member

I guess he meant a date :geek:
  9. Kevin Ascher

Kevin Ascher

No! I had to drive her to an appointment she had :D
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Stelios

Premium Member

Oh, she pregnant? :p
    • Haha Haha x 1
  11. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Omg again?? :p
    • Haha Haha x 2
  12. LOL :)

My best is level 27 or something. Can do better but not motivated to drift more than 1 hour.
  13. My mind is totally.... wrecked. I reached level 98 then ran out of fuel. I failed 40k points twice while doing it, I couldve easily had that achivement, if I just didn't do those 2 stupid mistakes. Anyways, now I know it takes about 500k points to reach level 100. I had 485k.

14. I had to create an account here just so I could reply to this post with the following:
  15. Anyways, when I have spare 1 and a half hour, I'll just go on and make it :p
    • Like Like x 1
  16. I would love to see a video of your technique. My best effort took me to level 13, and I felt like a drifting god when I did that. Obviously I am not.
  17. I got level 13 or so yay :D lol
  18. Level 1 for me :).
    Only one way way to go. Up:roflmao:
  19. Lol, I am tired after 30 lvls. I don't think I could last long enough to reach even lvl 50. And I am actually going to the gym. Maybe that is my mistake... I am using too much force to move steering wheel.
  20. I'd definately lower the FFB for drift mod. But hey, you can press ESC and take a pause anytime :D