• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Drift car and tracks downloads

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by SpeedFreakGT, Feb 12, 2017.

1. SpeedFreakGT

SpeedFreakGT

Ratings:
    +10
    i just got my new fanatec handbrake today and just got it setup.
    could someone tell me the cars and tracks to download to drift?
    i did try the search but most were skins and the cars i saw most said deleted.

i tried with some factory cars but they didnt have enough power out of the corners to keep them going.

Thanks for any help

2. ltcars

ltcars

Ratings:
    +327
    <snip> they have section entirely with drifty stuff

mod edit - Please don't link to external downloads or somewhere which maybe a questionable source, thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2017
  3. Moxley6969

Moxley6969

Ratings:
    +208
    realize a LOT of drift cars aren't updated frequently and have broken sounds/tires ect ect.

Content manager and the "Replace Sounds" comes in handy

4. SpeedFreakGT

SpeedFreakGT

Ratings:
    +10
    your right on that. i downloaded some and have no tire sound

5. PhillipBMX

PhillipBMX

Ratings:
    +0
    Have a look at some of the groups on facebook, Assetto Corsa Drift Allstars, drift misil etc. They will usually have a pinned post with a link to google drives or the likes with most popular and current drift tracks and cars. if I was at home I would just share the drives but I'm at work.

6. SpeedFreakGT

SpeedFreakGT

Ratings:
    +10
    Thanks i'll go check them out right now. i've been playing around drifting but i cant transition at all so i need to play with my wheel settings