F1 2015 Dreadful FPS (Triple Screen).... some solutions?

F1 2015 The Game (Codemasters)

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Hiya folks,
Right, lets hope this little thread, with the help of the good folks here at RaceDepartment, becomes the go to place for solutions to help improve the shockingly poor framerate some players are encountering with this game when using triple screens.

Im running a pretty high end PC capable of running 60fps on pretty much all sims, with maxed or near maxed settings. Currently, even if i set everything to low, I can manage at best 38-40fps on this game. I've tried Nvidia control panel and the usual settings, without any luck. Is anyone else experiencing these issues? If so, please feel free to post below any issues you encounter, and any solutions/tips/improvements you've come across..

Thanks folks, lets see if we can get this thing sorted so its actually playable (then we can have the fun of finding out all the other major flaws its got :p)

I too am having FPS issues with this and my Nvidia cards. Lucky if I can get over 25fps, and thats on TT with not a lot happening on-screen.
I guess an updated for the drivers/game is needed, as I cant even use my Thrustmaster T500 F1. Something is amiss!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 209 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 150 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 266 13.6%