1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC Drag Racing in AC?

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Vaggelis Theodoridis, May 24, 2013.

1. 2 screenshots from Marco's fb..seems that we will have drag mode too? :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 9
  2. Now that would be cool :D

• Like Like x 1
  3. Love the 2nd one :inlove: Imagine 458 vs. mp12/c.. mp4-12/c or c/12... God, why McLaren didn't name it 'P2'?

4. That's AWESOME! :D

5. I don't see these screens on Marco's FB? Facebook is crap on phones...

6. That is pretty cool!
    I think the pictures is also a response to the 599XX/Zonda R discussion maybe? :)

Anyway, would love to see the Zonda R Evo in the game.

[​IMG]

All those extra bits probably creates quite a lot of downforce. Nice winglets on the rear wing and having two elements extra near the center line.

7. to be honest I never thought about a drag mode but sounds like a fun idea. Nothing that will stop me from doing hundreds lap in monza but iit could be really cool for a quick online drag race :D

PS.: Is the drag strip laserscanned? Otherwise it is not real enough :roflmao::D:ninja:

8. Can forsee some cool Mods coming out for Drag Racing, like that.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I hope that the dragstip is part of a bigger test facility that consists of a test circuit with a few
    interconnected variations, skidpad, dragstip, high speed oval.... something like Crema in nKPro.
    That would be awesome! ;)

• Like Like x 1
  10. CCX

CCX
    AC Physics: Mini | Koenigsegg One:1

I just came here to post exactly that. This would be incredibly useful for modders.