1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Downloads not working

Discussion in 'Announcements & Suggestions' started by Gerald Bracq, Nov 22, 2011.

1. well i'm not, coz some modders has use mediafire to upload their newest mod, what i'm looking is an old files on the old download section that i cant find the article on forum section.

2. Lars Brugman

Lars Brugman Licensed

You could try to PM the modders? They might put their older file on mediafire or rapidshare.

3. Chris Butcher

Chris Butcher Red Bull Gridsters 2012 Champion Premium Licensed

All files from the old download section are gone now, as they were on the old server. There was an announcement about this and a news article about it, so there are no excuses for not seeing it. There were plenty of opportunities for people to download files they needed.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Joakim Skalstad

Joakim Skalstad Licensed

I am not supprised to see that all those people who whine about download section missing, are the same people who don't donate to the family! :)

• Like Like x 3
  5. Ross Garland

Ross Garland Licensed

Regular visitors will have seen that it very much in the works. Please just exercise some patience. The Admins don't need reminding every couple of days... they know what they're doing. Try to remember that staff have lives too.

6. Eric. K

Eric. K Administrator Licensed

We know. We are working on it, but it is not 100% under our control. We might provide a temporary solution. "Might" is the key word at this point.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Georgios Davakos

Georgios Davakos Licensed

Great to see that you guys have not forgotten the lovely download section and are doing your best to recover it. :)
    Thanks for your hard work Eric, all Admins and Staff. :D

8. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld #27 will return Premium

Small update: after a long talk we have decided not to go for the temporary solution to avoid that we have to disappoint a lot of people again when we have to switch to our permanent solution.

The permanent solution is on its way but its not yet clear what the ETA is. Can be days or a couple of weeks. We are depending on a developer that has their software still in alpha stage. One thing is for sure. Once we have it you will never want anything else as it totally rocks for communities!

• Like Like x 2
  9. Petar Tasev

Petar Tasev Ryder25 Licensed

I just saw it on the Xenforo website and it is looking good. I hope they make it available soon. :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Lars Brugman

Lars Brugman Licensed

How is the progress going? Any updates? :)