Downloads not working

Give the Admins a chance, Joe. :) They've been working overtime to get the migration done, and there's still a thousand (million?) and one things to do. It'll return, but I think it's a little too early for ETAs.

Not yet but the one that is in development is going to rock big time. The upcoming resource manager was one of the pull factors why we moved to Xenforo :)

Lets read this thread once more in 2 months from now and have a laugh about it :D
So Joe, I think here you have your ETA :)

Please remember that setting up a site like this takes a butload of time, and all of our Admins have real lifes, and real jobs to... Besides that, we can scream as hard as we want, but if development is still busy, there is little to implement by the admins. So give it some time. Use the time to gain some more racing fun time :)

Hi all! good luck with what you are doing. I have moved websites with forums and front ends a good few times and its not easy. I think we should all remember you guys do this for free sometimes (at least for me) every move is a learning process!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 124 8.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 160 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 224 14.8%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 414 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 585 38.7%