Downloads not working

Discussion in 'Bugs, Suggestions & Feedback' started by Gerald Bracq, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Petar Tasev

Petar Tasev Ryder25 Licensed

And speaking of money, is it by accident that donating is disabled right now?
  2. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld Premium

Is it? Should be a link on the forum frontpage I hope?
  3. Petar Tasev

Petar Tasev Ryder25 Licensed

After pressing the final Donate button it says this on paypal: "This recipient is currently unable to receive money".
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld Premium

Will ask Xose to look into that, thanks!
  5. any new ETA on the download section return?

thx
    joe
  6. Ross Garland

Ross Garland Licensed

Give the Admins a chance, Joe. :) They've been working overtime to get the migration done, and there's still a thousand (million?) and one things to do. It'll return, but I think it's a little too early for ETAs.
  7. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl Tech guy, RDTV

So Joe, I think here you have your ETA :)

Please remember that setting up a site like this takes a butload of time, and all of our Admins have real lifes, and real jobs to... Besides that, we can scream as hard as we want, but if development is still busy, there is little to implement by the admins. So give it some time. Use the time to gain some more racing fun time :)
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld Premium

Not this weekend I guess. It's time for a break and get some rest.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. No problem guys and thanks for the replies. Just a bit eager for anything anyone is working on with F1 2011, post-patch 1.2 :).
  10. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld Premium

If people are they can of course upload it to mediafire/megaupload/etc and just link to the files :)
  11. Sounds like a plan :). Maybe create a new sub forum though for 'f1 2011 mods', which there doesent seem to be yet?.
  12. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada Licensed

I'm doing my best to have everything ready as soon as possible, but the more I go ahead with RD the worse I'm with my job, so less time I have for RD, etc.

One day this will end and I will take a vacation :eek:
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Jim McGhee

Jim McGhee Licensed

Hi all! good luck with what you are doing. I have moved websites with forums and front ends a good few times and its not easy. I think we should all remember you guys do this for free sometimes (at least for me) every move is a learning process!
  14. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld Premium

Where do I sign up? :)
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Where is downloads files in new Race Department sever?
  16. Where is downloads files in new Race Department sever? [2]
  17. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld Premium

18. Garry Pullen

Garry Pullen Xbox Live: Gaz 7676 Premium Licensed

This question has been asked many time, please use the search.
  19. James Chant

James Chant Licensed

20. download over! is bad for us