1. Gerald Bracq

Gerald Bracq Licensed

Any time I want to download a file I get the following error:

The requested URL /downloads.php was not found on this server.

Help?

2. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld Passionate Volvo C30 driver Premium

Correct, disabled for now. Expect an update on that later this week. First we need some sleep

• Like Like x 1
  3. krzycho016

krzycho016

Why? have destroyed a very good site with mods. Now nothing can be found, where are the mods for F1 2011? I'm looking for and they disappeared. These are only the forums, where you download?
    Please do something so that you can find and download mods. I really liked this page, and now I do not know what I think about it. why? why? :(:(:(

4. Ivo Simons

Ivo Simons Licensed

5. Scott Webber

Scott Webber Premium Licensed

krzycho016, the website has just come back online after being transferred and updated, so the Bar with Downloads / Racing news / Reviews etc is not there, the site is still being updated and extensions being added, hopefully everything will be up and running within the next 26 hours :).

6. Kennett Ylitalo

Kennett Ylitalo Licensed

I like the new look, fits better to smaller resolutions.. Yes, i browse with my TV, previously the text didn't scale too good. And the new alerts seems good. Nice work.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Stefano Schivari

Stefano Schivari Licensed

xenforo it's very good,minimal simple and fast ,let the staff works,i'm sure they will restore all services..they work for us and for free so just say thanks :)
    I dont know if xenforo has a download platform,i think no...

8. Bram Hengeveld

Not yet but the one that is in development is going to rock big time. The upcoming resource manager was one of the pull factors why we moved to Xenforo :)

Lets read this thread once more in 2 months from now and have a laugh about it :D

• Like Like x 2
  9. Wayne Thomas

Wayne Thomas Licensed

In a thread how can I set newest comments to appear at the top? I have found option to set thread with newest comment at top. I use the Forza 4 forums mostly. Hope this makes sense!

10. Bram Hengeveld

I dont think you can make that a default function. However you can filter threads and forums based on posting time. Go to the bottom of a page and click Thread Display Options

11. Wayne Thomas

Wayne Thomas Licensed

Thanks Bram. I'll try that.

12. Mr-Coffee

Mr-Coffee

Aaaaaaaaaaah, that explains why for now only the forum is up right?

13. luc4550

luc4550

does anyone know when downloads will be back up

14. jtbo

jtbo

Indeed, almost any page is under 100kb (around 60-70kb typical) while on many boards I see status bar showing 150-200kb per page, still alphabets are mostly the same so messages that people write are still the same. Smaller is always better, that is what I think. Surely with every change there is always something that is annoying, my browser has not yet learned new address, so need to manually type quite a part of address to get on boards but doing so will teach the browser and soon I can again get in with two clicks and minimal mouse moving, which also should be guideline when designing user interfaces, less mouse movement and less clicks is always better :)

• Like Like x 2
  15. Yaanos

Yaanos

Two rows above the Answer!

• Like Like x 2
  16. Stefano Schivari

Stefano Schivari Licensed

a very good point of view,and i'm agree with it.it's very hard find a good user interface.

17. Petar Tasev

Petar Tasev Ryder25 Licensed

The new resource manager looks interesting pretty interesting. Is there anywhere to try it in action maybe like a demo at xenforo?

18. Bram Hengeveld

The sketch up they did looks absolutely awesome. How ever it hasn't been released yet.

According to Kier Darby (lead developer of XF) they will start working on the resource manager now they have released a stable version of the forum software (1.1.0).

Fingers crossed and lets hope we can try a beta version of it soon

19. Petar Tasev

Petar Tasev Ryder25 Licensed

Yeah, I really hope it doesn't take too long before we have a good downloads section. I see this one is paid while the vBulletin one was not? I hope its not a problem for you guys.

20. Bram Hengeveld

Money is always a problem :)