Downloading with Firefox always downloads a "downloads.php" file

As the title says.This only happens with Firefox tho.I tested and Google Chrome downloads the correct file with filename and extension.

I tested both my daily Firefox 3.6.12 and Firefox 4.0b8pre.
Both had the same problem.

Any ideas?

@justin: it seems you are creating second accounts. Not sure if the users above you did the same, but this might be the reason. Our system doesn't allow second accounts to be created on the same ip (also against our forum rules btw)

@justin: it seems you are creating second accounts. Not sure if the users above you did the same, but this might be the reason. Our system doesn't allow second accounts to be created on the same ip (also against our forum rules btw)

I initially created an account named Dust52, then when I read about the licensing stuff I created a second account in my name not realising that upon application your username would be changed if accepted. When I ran out of download tries I checked the other account to find that it was banned. It wasn't my intention to break any rules, but either way I doubt that has anything to do with the downloads issue.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back