Downloading help

You don't need to install or uninstall anything. Just click on the button download through your browser and it will download just like any other files ;)
Wish it were that easy. Click on button/Mega page opens, given choice of downloading thru Mega or Browser/select Browser button/download begins using Mega/open completed download: Ring_Tourist_0.97n.rfcmp778.3 MB/error message: Unable to load. Unknown error.
Try it.

Andrew said he would help with that. So far, nothing.
It won't change anything as the error seems to be on your end (browser i think)

Try this: download and install Google Chrome and use it as your new default browser. Download the file through your browser and it 100% works, Just downloaded the file twice to be sure.

Make sure not to have addons running in your browser such as adblock.

Pretty sure this will solve it for you.

It won't change anything as the error seems to be on your end (browser i think)

Try this: download and install Google Chrome and use it as your new default browser. Download the file through your browser and it 100% works, Just downloaded the file twice to be sure.

Make sure not to have addons running in your browser such as adblock.

Pretty sure this will solve it for you.
Nope, different day, same ****. :) Uninstalled Adblock, tried download, it went to Mega. Tried it anyway downloading thru my browser (Google Chrome). Download successful. Try to open download and message: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back