Download; Williams HD Steering Wheel

Thanks Guys,much appreciated,i`ve got the Mercedes and Toro Rosso Wheels almost ready.Then hopefully i will be releasing a HD Williams Car too,it needs a little more work first.

Wow,i wasn`t expecting so much enthusiasm!.Well it`s true,i have quite a lot of work that i have going on or this Sim.I used to Mod a long time ago,for GP4,and for EA Sports F1 Series.Back when Ralph Hummerich was around.I left Modding for a long time.Then the Guy i learnt from passed away (credits in the Read Me file with every Download).I decided that this Year i would get back to it.I was unsure where to do it,but this place really grabbed my attention.I have plans for the Pit Garages,Paddock,Driver Suits,all the small stuff that really would give the whole Sim a higher quality feel.Not only the small stuff though,i would like to maybe do some Track updates,Car updates too.Who knows!,i plan on sticking around :).Sorry for the long post :rolleyes:

Wow,i wasn`t expecting so much enthusiasm!.Well it`s true,i have quite a lot of work that i have going on or this Sim.I used to Mod a long time ago,for GP4,and for EA Sports F1 Series.Back when Ralph Hummerich was around.I left Modding for a long time.Then the Guy i learnt from passed away (credits in the Read Me file with every Download).I decided that this Year i would get back to it.I was unsure where to do it,but this place really grabbed my attention.I have plans for the Pit Garages,Paddock,Driver Suits,all the small stuff that really would give the whole Sim a higher quality feel.Not only the small stuff though,i would like to maybe do some Track updates,Car updates too.Who knows!,i plan on sticking around :).Sorry for the long post :rolleyes:

garages is a good idea =) !!!!!!

Salu2 - Darkness Knight

Wow, excellent news. Everything you mentioned sounds great. Here's a list of HD wheels that haven't been done yet (excluding Toro Rosso and Mercedes GP):

Renault GP
Virgin
Force India (I've been waiting for this one)
Sauber
HRT

I`ll do those wheels,i had planned to.So those will be the next Files i release ;) The only problem i`m having is finding a good high res shot of the HRT Wheel.I`ve got the others sorted out.Any help on the HRT Pic would be a great help.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 283 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 249 13.4%