Download: Venom's McLaren - Carbon Monster

Hello RaceDepartment!

So, I have decided to "Unleash the Beast" on RaceDeparment. :cool:

I have changed a couple of things on the car since the "Carbon Monster Prototype" thread & poll. Thank you very much to all of you who participated. I added more graphics, sponsors and logos of which most are relevant. Real life sponsors & parts logos that McLaren uses (not seen on real F1 version) and some my own custom logos. If you liked the prototype version's photos as well, I will release that version on request.

I have included two versions for you guys to choose from, a Yellow/Green & Blue version both with carbon fiber wheels & wait for it.... matching colored caps lol :p I will work on the steering wheel & maybe some other elements of the fantasy team to match the car and add it a bit later.

Here's a few screenshots, I hope you guys enjoy! :D
FaUxI.jpg
oMoOi.jpg
ZPbmQ.jpg
Tr4oX.jpg
1kfaf.jpg

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?8z4cmst220g0wdx

Notes:
  • Added fix for McLaren team mate where the car is not showing reflections and colors properly

Instructions:
UnRAR Files into F1 2011's main install folder (for example: "C:\Program Files\Codemasters\F1 2011\")

Original Files included (renamed with " - ORIGINAL")

I appreciate it thanks! Took a lot of trial & error testing. I LOVE carbon fiber, this is the closest I could get it on this game so far... :cool:
I know it, you showed us an image some weeks ago about what you wanted to do, and yesterday u uploaded it, thats why I said it looks silly, took time but looks beast :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 235 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 295 13.4%