• "Slow and steady finishes the race. Fast and steady wins the race." - Sean Rogers.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Download problem

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by jusroamn, Aug 1, 2009.

1. jusroamn

jusroamn

Ratings:
    +0
    just found this site and am trying to download files but it tells me to slow down downloading too many files at once. i think its because i have hughesnet sat internet cause i came across this problem once before. anyone know how to fix this?

thanks guys but i remember having this same issue on simracingdesign.com and someone told me how to fix it and it worked but i cant remember how.

2. Ariff Roose

Ariff Roose

Ratings:
    +0
    I have gone through that too but I dont think it is avoidable:sidefrown:

3. James Yates

James Yates

Ratings:
    +5
    Its designed to do that, you have to wait between each download to conserve bandwidth I believe.

4. Rhys Gardiner

Rhys Gardiner

Ratings:
    +767
    Yes, James is right. You gotta wait between downloads for a certain amount of time, depending on the size of the file you've downloaded.

5. jusroamn

jusroamn

Ratings:
    +0
    i remember it having to do with user agent switcher in firefox

6. Nick Deeley

Nick Deeley

Ratings:
    +42
    Sure, there are ways round it..but if we tell you, then its going to cause even more bandwidth stress on the server, and we'd lose the downloads/forum/everything till the bandwidth is reset (usually once a month).

Just be patient when downloading and we can all enjoy a free forum without downtime due to excessive bandwidth usage, or paying for a hugely expensive server where the owners would have to ask users to pay for participation.

And donate too :th_wink:

:)

7. Bram

Bram
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,173
    Just browse the forum between download sessions. We havent implemented it for bandwith issues because there is no issue :) (we got more than enough)