1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Download problem

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by jusroamn, Aug 1, 2009.

1. just found this site and am trying to download files but it tells me to slow down downloading too many files at once. i think its because i have hughesnet sat internet cause i came across this problem once before. anyone know how to fix this?

thanks guys but i remember having this same issue on simracingdesign.com and someone told me how to fix it and it worked but i cant remember how.

2. I have gone through that too but I dont think it is avoidable:sidefrown:

3. Its designed to do that, you have to wait between each download to conserve bandwidth I believe.

4. Yes, James is right. You gotta wait between downloads for a certain amount of time, depending on the size of the file you've downloaded.

5. i remember it having to do with user agent switcher in firefox

6. Sure, there are ways round it..but if we tell you, then its going to cause even more bandwidth stress on the server, and we'd lose the downloads/forum/everything till the bandwidth is reset (usually once a month).

Just be patient when downloading and we can all enjoy a free forum without downtime due to excessive bandwidth usage, or paying for a hugely expensive server where the owners would have to ask users to pay for participation.

And donate too :th_wink:

:)

7. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Just browse the forum between download sessions. We havent implemented it for bandwith issues because there is no issue :) (we got more than enough)