1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Download help please

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Samuel Fuller, Jul 1, 2012.

1. Samuel Fuller

Samuel Fuller
    Premium Member

Hi,
    Could some one give me a link to a step by step guide to down load GSC of there website please.
    or just have a go at explaining what to do. Thanks.

2. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

3. Dave Begley

Dave Begley
    Premium Member

nm got beat to it lol

4. Amazing, thanks for the links.

5. I went and found my email and copied my serial number, however, I didn't need it.
    I left 2011 installed, and then installed 2012 to the default folder, and now 2012 is complete, but 2011 is also working.

So try it that way, and then once you're satisfied with 2012, you can delete 2011 if you want.

6. Devil_Dog

Devil_Dog
    I walk the line.

Should have a couple more today.

7. Devil_Dog

Devil_Dog
    I walk the line.

8. Oww... it is necessary to download the 3 items in order to install correctly?
    because I was downloading the first and never was working.

GSC2012_Digital_Setup.exe
    GSC2012_Digital_Setup-1.bin
    GSC2012_Digital_Setup-2.bin

9. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Yes you need all three files. After downloading you run the exe file and it will install the .bin files as well

10. It has a link to download the three items together? because really I'm not getting.

11. Am I the only one with very slow download speeds? I'm at average of 100 kb/s! :( This is going to take hours! Hopefully, it is worth the long wait.

12. Samuel Fuller

Samuel Fuller
    Premium Member

So we have to save all 3 files to a folder then run number one?
    My speed is normally 800kb/s but past 2 days its been at 20-100. waiting for it to sort it self out.

13. yes, you stand correct.

14. This was the easy part for me. :)