DOWNLOAD: FD Series Skins

Hya fellow Friendly Racers,

So, after some teasing here is the surprise for you: all custom Friendly Development skins provided by Ramon van Rijn. :bike:
Prepare your download fingers and enjoy the skins, for the first FD race i would like to ask all particpant to come to the race in this, so we can make some very nice commercial movies about it! :)
For later usage/wearing of the skin we will come back later, some ideas already under development. :angel:

Download it here:
Filefront: FD WTCC Skin download
Rapdishare: FD WTCC Skin download

Some preview pics:

FD_Overview.jpg

FD_Seat_800.jpg

Race_Steam202008-04-012023-01-17-70.jpg

nice skins but downloading doesnt work for me at filefront =(

It always says: There was an error processing your request. Please wait while your request is retried in 10 seconds...

If this error persists, please contact FileFront support.

These links dont work for me. Filefront just takes me to the front page.
I have tried looking for it, but no luck yet.
Rapidshare does and never did work for me (an error has occured).
Can anybody please give me keywords or something to try find it
on filefront.

Thankyou Attila, very nice indeed.

I just got the game, (yes, I know... welcome to the 21st century). I have a question thats, somewhat, related...
Is there a single repository for everyone's skins?, or could someone (who has them all) be so kind, as to rar/zip them up n put them up for download?.

I'd be extremely grateful, to anyone who could help...

Once again, nice one Attila.. Now I have the FD skins downloaded, its off to read what to do with them... lol.

• Goran Gunjevic

They look great but them being all the same is a problem in replays and making movies.
Going through the grid with the camera, it is very hard to keep track of who are you fallowing when in full screen and without the names being displayed.

Our Friendly Development skin creator has been hard at work again, now we have those FD Skins in a great choice of colours to brighten up our events.

Here is v2.0 to download:

FileFront: Friendly_Development_2.0.rar - FileFront.com
or
Rapidshare: RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting

9 Colors of all WTCC06/07 cars
White | Black | Blue | Gold | Yellow | Green | Red | Grey | Pink

Who will be first to drive the pink one? :D

A very useful suggestion for storing and loading these skins. If you have too many skins installed (especially with all of the FD Skins and WTCC League skins), your Race 07 game can be slow to load. Here is a tip to speed that up:
1. Keep your WTCC Skins in a separate folder somewhere eg. Backup\Friendly Development Skins
2. Keep your WTCC League skins in a separate folder eg Backup\WTCC League Skins

Then simply copy the relevant skins into the Race 07 Custom Skins folder before loadoing. ie. Use only the FD Skins when planning to race the FD Events and WTCC08 skins for the League.

This process is not essential, just a tip to speed up loading times.

When you download these Ver 2.0 coloured skins, you can remove the original white ones before installation.

Hope you like these colourful beauties. :smurf:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back