Download: Cockpit FOV 30

This is truly awesome work mate :) I absolutely love the fact, that you've found out to incorporate all in one...what can I say...we're not worthy ;)
I have tested your latest release, and all the cars are now just perfect, with antennas and all :D
only a couple of small things (whispering)...you forgot the Merc mate, there's no camera-file in the folder, and the Mac is doing weird graphics, it's like we're still sitting too far back in this...

Ah crap, I don't know if I can fix it since I am away for work this week. I will see what I can do but I can't fix the Mclaren without testing.

updated to v2.5.1, merc now has its cams.

Fleming: so in the Mclaren we are sitting too far back? Is the height OK? (hopefully I can take a look tomorrow)

My only problem with the McLaren is that there are some partial graphics that should not be there... on each side of the cockpit there's narrow bands or slivers of the McLaren silver going off at angles from the cockpit.

That's what I meant yeah, and if you notice the sides are pretty dominant..
If we could just be seated a little further forward, I believe the problem will disappear, the height is just fine, and the hands are not in the way anymore. Will test the Merc asap (tonight) the rest is just f.... awesome :)

glight, I just wanted to say that I discovered your mod today and in combination with tripple screen set-up it completely changed my f1 2011 experience!! Your mod is totally awesome. I use the team lotus beta since I'm currently in carreer mode racing for lotus. Works like a charm.

How do I install this? I am new to the F1 2011 modding, only thing i've done is to make a helmet. Where do I get the program called "Ryder's Mod Manager"?
please help, this mod looks awesome!
LaszVim

glight using your Mod FOV for about 5 months now and still love it just like to say thanks again .
Also i do hope that you get the time to mod the new version when it comes out [ F1 2012 ] if its modifiable , I am just liking this FOV so much ,thanks ,Narrrow :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 288 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 194 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.4%