Download causes BSOD only on RD

I regularly download mods from RD. Since I've installed Windows 10, so far, on 5 occasions, when I clicked the Download button, I got a Blue Screen of Death. I use firefox and download with IDM. This only happens on Racedepartment. I also download many mods from ********* but I never got a BSOD there or any other site. Never. Its only happening on clicking RD's Download button. It never happened in absolutely any other situation even outside browser use. After it happens I can come back and download the same mod that caused BSOD with no incident. So it is seemingly random.

Did anyone else face this problem? Can anyone tell why this is happening and what I can do to solve it?

I regularly download mods from RD. Since I've installed Windows 10, so far, on 5 occasions, when I clicked the Download button, I got a Blue Screen of Death. I use firefox and download with IDM. This only happens on Racedepartment. I also download many mods from ********* but I never got a BSOD there or any other site. Never. Its only happening on clicking RD's Download button. It never happened in absolutely any other situation even outside browser use. After it happens I can come back and download the same mod that caused BSOD with no incident. So it is seemingly random.

Did anyone else face this problem? Can anyone tell why this is happening and what I can do to solve it?
Next time it happens, you should write down what kind of BSOD you get, what file causes it etc. All info should be included. (Maybe take a pic with your phone?)
There should be a way to retrieve old BSOD log files but I you should look that up on Google.

I've just got another error. Here's a screenshot with details.

Attachments

• BSOD details.jpg
    BSOD details.jpg
    433.5 KB · Views: 240
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1)
An attempt was made to access a pageable (or completely invalid) address at an
interrupt request level (IRQL) that is too high. This is usually
caused by drivers using improper addresses.

Try updating/reinstalling your motherboard drivers for networking (TCP/IP). Since there is also a mention of ntoskrnl.exe in your crash log, it could be well worth it to reinstall your Nvidea driver as well. Believe it or not, graphical drivers manage to crash everything on your computer if they want to :p

Ntoskrnl.exe crash shows up in most crash logs as that is a sign of your computer shutting down..
The issue above is a driver problem, you probably updated to Windows 10 with some drivers that aren't compatible with Windows 10, so get your drivers in order. And for the future, uninstall your GPU and network drivers right before you upgrade a Windows install (after it downloaded).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back