Download: Bahrain International GP Circuit

Alexander Knoll

NEVER GIVE UP!!
Downloads: A new file has been added by Dream Factory:

Bahrain International GP Circuit

Bahrain International GP Circuit
Release V1.0

Permissions:
You may do what you wish with any and all parts of this file on the understanding that there
is no profit generated from your actions. You may not charge anyone for any parts of this
project. If you give me any credit (and you don't have to), please use my name kindly. If you
downloaded this file from anywhere other than RBPainting or Jmann's site, then it may have been
copied without my permission and may be out of date.

PorscheGuy

THX dude!
Alex

Nice track, the track.shd has a problem though: cull=none is used on a lot of materials that it shouldn't be, so they end up flickering (they're modeled doublesided so they don't need cull=none).

Removing those made the fences look a lot nicer.

Thx for the track, it works by default on 0.8.32 with little minor graphic issues like Stereo explained.

Some issue :

- AI goes crazy on start/finish spline => smooth it with commands ! F3 for debugging your AI best line. You know when it's perfect, the 'best line' (F3) color interpolates from green to red...I only saw it once !
- Maybe textures could be resized at least at 512x512px, 128x128px is really no more suitable

Future updates :

- bring life => sounds, animation, scripts
- add a skydome with clouds (don't forget to check your channels (r/g/b + alpha)
- add some camera (simple or keyframed)
- add more vertices/polygons in turns/curves, to avoid that 'blocky' look
- prepare pits, some cool stuff will be soon available !

Had to use a different TOD file as the original made everything too bright.
Sky color could be a nicer blue. like ability to explore other roads.
Pressing c-key does not make a track camera, boo hiss, otherwise quite enjoyable.

Bahrain International GP Circuit has been updated!

EDIT:
Ok, Stereo you right, removed the not needed cull=none....THX

@Quad:
Sorry for the old AI file, i forgot to remove it....this track starts a longe time agoo, with a verry old version from Racer....
- bring life => sounds, animation, scripts ->I can't that is the point i quit Racer in some time....
- add a skydome with clouds (don't forget to check your channels (r/g/b + alpha)-> feel free to do....
- add some camera (simple or keyframed) ->i never got the TCams realy working...i hoped some one could be so nice to make them....
- add more vertices/polygons in turns/curves, to avoid that 'blocky' look ->not possible, look to the Permission, do not change any part....
- prepare pits, some cool stuff will be soon available ! ->not for me...

@Bob
sry, it should be so bright, but i think its no prob for you to change it to a better looking....

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back