Down for maintenance....

Günthar Rowe

True2Life-Racing Designs
Premium
The iRacing.com Member Website is currently down for maintenance. When the Member Website is back online, you will be able to access it here.
You can get the most up to date information of the server status by reading the twitter feed to the right. Follow us to see server updates on your own twitter feed.
Thanks for your Patience!

Last 3 times I try to log in to iRacing I get this... Love sub based gaming with out a free server system.... :mad::mad::mad:

Anybody realized that the team most likely works during US office hours and rotating the downtime would mean that they sometime would have to work during their own nights? I wouldn't do that :)

Bad luck, they can't please everybody. If they dont fix anything everybody is crying that stuff needs to be fixed. When they do fix it the time isn't suitable :)

Current maintenance is usually done at 4am US EST. Not exactly convenient for the maintenance staff. They aren't being done at a time that's convenient. They're being done at a time that suits the US members in complete ignorance of the fact that it's a global service, not a US one.

The issue is that the major 3-4 hour maintenance is always done at the same time. It coincides with Australian/Asian peak time wiping out an entire evening 5-6 times per season. The updates have been more frequent over the last couple seasons so this has been a small issue with us for a while. The 3 nights lost in the first 2 weeks of this season was just a tipping point.

We don't have the numbers at that time of day to arrive and drive most series, so losing that many evenings per season can have a big impact on us as well as hindering us in the world championship. If the same were being done over the European or US peak times then those guys would be complaining just as much.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back