Doubt about GT3 and ADAC GT series buys "unlock's"

Ive bougth a few weeks ago the 92 DTM BMW M3 Sport Evolution witch for my surprise "unlocked" the BMW M3 E30 GR.A from Touring Classics for a small price, 0.29 European Cents to be precise, i was able to get the car with 1 livery for that small amount of value. Im wondering if i get a GT3 car, the BMW Z4 for expl. will "unlocks" for all the ADAC's Series since its presence in all of them, as the 92 DTM unlocked the BMW from Touring Classics.
Anyone can confirm it?

Thanks in advance!

Not necessarily. What you probably paid for was the "skin" or livery for the GR. A car as the GR. A car and the DTM car at that time were essentially the same in looks and performance.

The price you paid looks more like a price one would pay for another livery.

Buying the BMW ADAC will not do the same for you.

Yes it will.

If you own the same car in another class you get a discount since you already own the car model. All that you would need to do is pay the price of a livery to be able to use it.

You mean that if you buy the GT3 Z4 you will get the ADAC, correct? I can see the logic: you are just paying for another livery.

I misunderstood what the OP was saying, obviously.

Thanks for the clarification.

You mean that if you buy the GT3 Z4 you will get the ADAC, correct? I can see the logic: you are just paying for another livery.

Hmm, I'll try to clarify further.

If you own the GTR3 class BMW Z4... you do not have to pay the full car price for the ADAC BMW Z4. So, you do not pay the 299 vRP or whatever it is a second time.

You only need to buy a livery to be able to use that car. So, 39 vRP or whatever the cost of 1 livery is.

So, you buy the car in either class for 299 vRP, and then buy 1 livery in the other class for 39 vRP for example.

Hmm, I'll try to clarify further.

If you own the GTR3 class BMW Z4... you do not have to pay the full car price for the ADAC BMW Z4. So, you do not pay the 299 vRP or whatever it is a second time.

You only need to buy a livery to be able to use that car. So, 39 vRP or whatever the cost of 1 livery is.

So, you buy the car in either class for 299 vRP, and then buy 1 livery in the other class for 39 vRP for example.

Thanks a lot for your clarification!

BTW, the same thing applies to WTCC 2015/2016/2017 cars - you buy the base car in any of those classes and acquiring the car in the two other classes only counts as a livery purchase.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 63 29.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 44 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 27 12.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.5%