1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Double shifting with thrustmaster t500 with F1 wheel

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by Paul Van Mierlo, Oct 19, 2012.

1. Sometimes i have double shifting problems with this wheel,it happens only with upshifting,also sometimes when i for example use my kers button,it also opens my fuel/tyre menu or even worser,it starts instant replay without touching anything else.
    Maybe someone more have this problems?or someone knows how i can solve this.

2. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

Signs of the buttons / springs breaking if it's not only F1 2012 - give Thrustmaster a call (http://ts.thrustmaster.com) and request replacement parts. They'll dispatch them within a day or two from my experience.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yeah, i had that with my thrustmaster. ;) I am so far away and its impossibile the site Tom gave you to send me some parts, so i had to help myself allone. Nothing broken, its about the measure between the paddle and a button behind in it, i noticed what happen in the calibration tool... So... when you press the paddle you have a shift, and when you release the paddle you have again shift. This button is holded with a two screws, just tighten up to stop moving forward and back and to stop making faked signals, tighten up the paddles too to have a smaller moving, that will make you faster. :)

4. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

I had this shifter problem with my old DFGT, it was mostly double down shifting, frustrating especially when you go into neutral going into a corner.

This was a faulty switch, the wheel was 18 months old, and Logitech send me a brand new wheel as a replacement. Ironically it's still sitting next to me right now, fully boxed, never unpacked, because I bought a G27 during the 2 weeks it took to sort out.

5. Thnx guys,
    Silver i tightened up the screws i hope it helps now,not much time too test now.
    Thnx for the help all.