• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Double Shiffting problems

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Franz Schnyder, May 12, 2012.

1. Franz Schnyder

Franz Schnyder

Ratings:
    +67
    Hi, I have some double down shiffting problems. It's very hard to drive a good round with it. Mark told me that I can configure the PRL file or the wheel for solve the problem. Anyone know how?

2. Mikko Puumalainen

Mikko Puumalainen

Ratings:
    +312
    Repeat Shifts="0" // 0 = no repeat shift detection, 1 = detect and eliminate accidental repeat shifts within 100ms, 2 = 150ms, 3 = 200ms, 4 = 250ms, 5 = prevent shifting again before previous shift is completed

Better play around with the setting to see what works best for you.

3. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton

Ratings:
    +34
    What kind of wheel? I had this with my T500 and T'master sent me a new shifter unit. Also reversing the paddles can help

4. Franz Schnyder

Franz Schnyder

Ratings:
    +67
    Thank you Mikko, it work :)
    @Guy Mouton I have the Gt experience from Thurstmaster. they said they have sent it but the new shifter come within ten days, so I need a solution for Monaco ;)

5. Paul Van Mierlo

Paul Van Mierlo

Ratings:
    +8
    i have the same problem with double shifting with my t500 with the f1 wheel but i cant get rid of it,i changed the repeat shifts but nothing helped.

6. Franz Schnyder

Franz Schnyder

Ratings:
    +67
    contact Thurstmaster, they will send you new shifters or use any buttons on your wheel