1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Double Shiffting problems

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Franz Schnyder, May 12, 2012.

1. Franz Schnyder

Franz Schnyder

Ratings:
    +67
    Hi, I have some double down shiffting problems. It's very hard to drive a good round with it. Mark told me that I can configure the PRL file or the wheel for solve the problem. Anyone know how?

2. Mikko Puumalainen

Mikko Puumalainen

Ratings:
    +312
    Repeat Shifts="0" // 0 = no repeat shift detection, 1 = detect and eliminate accidental repeat shifts within 100ms, 2 = 150ms, 3 = 200ms, 4 = 250ms, 5 = prevent shifting again before previous shift is completed

Better play around with the setting to see what works best for you.

3. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton

Ratings:
    +34
    What kind of wheel? I had this with my T500 and T'master sent me a new shifter unit. Also reversing the paddles can help

4. Franz Schnyder

Franz Schnyder

Ratings:
    +67
    Thank you Mikko, it work :)
    @Guy Mouton I have the Gt experience from Thurstmaster. they said they have sent it but the new shifter come within ten days, so I need a solution for Monaco ;)

5. Paul Van Mierlo

Paul Van Mierlo

Ratings:
    +8
    i have the same problem with double shifting with my t500 with the f1 wheel but i cant get rid of it,i changed the repeat shifts but nothing helped.

6. Franz Schnyder

Franz Schnyder

Ratings:
    +67
    contact Thurstmaster, they will send you new shifters or use any buttons on your wheel