1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Double Shiffting problems

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Franz Schnyder, May 12, 2012.

1. Hi, I have some double down shiffting problems. It's very hard to drive a good round with it. Mark told me that I can configure the PRL file or the wheel for solve the problem. Anyone know how?
  2. Repeat Shifts="0" // 0 = no repeat shift detection, 1 = detect and eliminate accidental repeat shifts within 100ms, 2 = 150ms, 3 = 200ms, 4 = 250ms, 5 = prevent shifting again before previous shift is completed

Better play around with the setting to see what works best for you.
  3. What kind of wheel? I had this with my T500 and T'master sent me a new shifter unit. Also reversing the paddles can help
  4. Thank you Mikko, it work :)
    @Guy Mouton I have the Gt experience from Thurstmaster. they said they have sent it but the new shifter come within ten days, so I need a solution for Monaco ;)
  5. i have the same problem with double shifting with my t500 with the f1 wheel but i cant get rid of it,i changed the repeat shifts but nothing helped.
  6. contact Thurstmaster, they will send you new shifters or use any buttons on your wheel