1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

double adverts

Discussion in 'Site Feedback & Support' started by Bez, Aug 22, 2014.

1. Bez

Bez
    All the gear, no idea...

im seeing 2 identical adverts on the side bar...

[​IMG]

2. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

This has already been explained to you Marc. If ads really bother you that much remove them.

3. Bez

Bez
    All the gear, no idea...

its not that they bother me Bram, Im simply pointing out something that looks kinda weerd on your site in the bugs,suggestions and feedback section...and i know its been mentioned before but tonight they returned.
    Seems like a waste of on-screen real estate, especially if others are also seeing identical adverts as I am.

4. Bram

Bram

I can explain it in detail but Dave already did.

5. Bez

Bez
    All the gear, no idea...

I wasnt really looking for an explanation, I was simply bringing something to your attention that reared its head again...:unsure:

6. Bram

Bram

7. Bez

Bez
    All the gear, no idea...

maybe separating the adverts would look better, one at the top of the sidebar and one at the bottom or separated by one of the widgets? I know there would be no less chance of them being the same advert but aesthetically it might look better on the page?

8. Bram

Bram

Ads and aesthetics don't go along unfortunately. As a matter of fact I don't understand why anybody wants to look at these ugly things in the first place. For 2 cents a day they are all gone and are helping us to pay the monthly costs.

Here is how my clean forum looks, all features enabled, faster loading times etc etc clean look.jpg

9. why penalize users adblock ?
    the alternative is to have advertisements or pay a subscription ?

the answer is in the question i suppose
    dommage !

10. Bram

Bram

You really expect an answer on that?

But of course its okay for you to penalize our site by blocking ads that pay the bills, right.

11. me penalize your site ?
    not a big deal, we are only not agree

could you please remove my account ? (i dont want to penalize the site anymore) :)

• Haha Haha x 1