• "Bite off more than you can chew and then chew like hell." - Peter Brock
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Thrustmaster 24 Hours of Le Mans (LIVE)
Click the cross to dismiss this video
Dear fan, please make sure to like the video and subscribe to our channel to be eligible to win this round's prize provided by our sponsor.

Dotson and UltraForce GS-4 Join SimXperience

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by RaceDepartment, Apr 17, 2013.

1. RaceDepartment

RaceDepartment
    Administrator Staff

Ratings:
    +913
    View the Post on the Blog

2. FrankyMS

FrankyMS

Ratings:
    +8
    braking = jump?:O_o:

3. Mark Reynolds

Mark Reynolds
    Physics & AI Programmer

Ratings:
    +232
    I had quite an interest in the GS4, until I saw the postal charge to the UK !!!

I can have a car delivered from the USA , a whole car for $900, yet a single seat is $700 ?? wtf ?

I got a private quote of £299, but that is still far too much for just getting it here sorry.

Oh well..........maybe a British company will come along with a similar design :(

4. museumsteve

museumsteve

Ratings:
    +169
    I think a car for $900 is probably via sea freight and would take anything from 6-12 weeks, so not really comparable ;) I do understand the frustration though..maybe other options will become available in time.

5. Mark Reynolds

Mark Reynolds
    Physics & AI Programmer

Ratings:
    +232
    To be fair everything from the US to the UK is absolutely stupidly priced in terms of freight, I hardly buy anything from the US for that reason now, I used to buy a lot of bits and pieces at one point, can't be the only one, and can't be doing the US export economy any good ?