Dota 2

Dota 2 is an MOBA game just like League of Legends, Heroes of Newerth and many more.

The first and original dota was developed as a mod for the famous game from early 2000, Warcraft 3. After the huge success of this mod the mod developer joined Vavle and started working on a stand alone game, Dota 2. The game is currently in closed beta and I have had the pleasure to get an inv to Dota 2.

Watch the video above to have a MUCH better view and understanding of the game.

Now, Vavle have sent me 1 beta key and I was wondering if someone was interested in playing Dota 2?
Unfortunately the first one to send me a PM will get a beta key for the game.:(

If you want more feedback about the game or have your own opinion then feel free to write on this topic. :)

Ooo @Omer Said i would love to! If we gather 5 on 5 it will be awesome! At least we will have something to talk and laugh in the following days hahah

Now i must say for myself :D that yesterday played 8 games, which sadly, the last one i lost it, after winning 7 in row, and the day before won also 3 in row, i won 10 games in row! The last time i won most matches in row was 29 Oct 2012 and it was 6! :D

Now here are some videos from yesterday :D

My steam acc is Dux so add me if u want and we can play some matches

Would be in for some nice Dota 2 Games! ;) _Darkdream_ add me ;)

Now we are roughly 4-5 then. We can at least party up in pubs :) Thing is to find a common time. :redface:

By the way, Oracle is coming! (in case you did not know already):
images

Mostly from around 10:00 to 16:00 on Wednesday and Thursday. Saturday around 17:00/18/19.

But sometimes it changes, occasionally i find unexpected empty spaces to play 1-2 games here and there.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 237 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 297 13.3%