1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Dota 2

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Georgios Davakos, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Dota 2 is an MOBA game just like League of Legends, Heroes of Newerth and many more.

The first and original dota was developed as a mod for the famous game from early 2000, Warcraft 3. After the huge success of this mod the mod developer joined Vavle and started working on a stand alone game, Dota 2. The game is currently in closed beta and I have had the pleasure to get an inv to Dota 2.

Watch the video above to have a MUCH better view and understanding of the game.

Now, Vavle have sent me 1 beta key and I was wondering if someone was interested in playing Dota 2?
    Unfortunately the first one to send me a PM will get a beta key for the game.:(

If you want more feedback about the game or have your own opinion then feel free to write on this topic. :)

• Beer Beer x 1
  2. Dux

Dux
    The 1st MK Formula 1 rFactor Sim-Racing Champion Premium Member

no one else is playing Dota2 ?

3. Calum McLure

Calum McLure
    Did ye, aye? Premium Member

I've been getting harassed to start playing it by a few mates, never looked like my kind of game but might give it a try at the weekend.

4. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

My favorite game currently. Mostly play it. Came to level 10. We can do some RD party someday if we get 10 people here? :)

@Calum McLure - Try it! But start with your friends. Public server folk do act rude and harsh to newcomvers unfortunately.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Dux

Dux
    The 1st MK Formula 1 rFactor Sim-Racing Champion Premium Member

Ooo @Omer Said i would love to! If we gather 5 on 5 it will be awesome! At least we will have something to talk and laugh in the following days hahah

Now i must say for myself :D that yesterday played 8 games, which sadly, the last one i lost it, after winning 7 in row, and the day before won also 3 in row, i won 10 games in row! The last time i won most matches in row was 29 Oct 2012 and it was 6! :D

Now here are some videos from yesterday :D

My steam acc is Dux so add me if u want and we can play some matches

• Like Like x 1
  6. Omer Said

Omer Said

Wow nice ones! :D

I will add you as soon as possible, my nick is SlothRacer there :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Now that sounds like a good idea, add me too. :) (nick: ironbreaker94)

• Like Like x 2
  8. Ah yes, I play Dota 2 as well. I don't play pub matches much unless I have a complete party, though.

9. Ricardo Edelmann

Ricardo Edelmann
    Lights out, Spot on! Premium Member

Would be in for some nice Dota 2 Games! ;) _Darkdream_ add me ;)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Omer Said

Omer Said

Now we are roughly 4-5 then. We can at least party up in pubs :) Thing is to find a common time. :redface:

By the way, Oracle is coming! (in case you did not know already):
    [​IMG]

11. Ricardo Edelmann

Ricardo Edelmann
    Lights out, Spot on! Premium Member

Sounds Nice! where do you live? and when would you have time for some matches?

yup knew about oracle :)

12. Omer Said

Omer Said

Mostly from around 10:00 to 16:00 on Wednesday and Thursday. Saturday around 17:00/18/19.

But sometimes it changes, occasionally i find unexpected empty spaces to play 1-2 games here and there.