• "Bite off more than you can chew and then chew like hell." - Peter Brock
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dota 2

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Georgios Davakos, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Georgios Davakos

Georgios Davakos

Ratings:
    +332
    Dota 2 is an MOBA game just like League of Legends, Heroes of Newerth and many more.

The first and original dota was developed as a mod for the famous game from early 2000, Warcraft 3. After the huge success of this mod the mod developer joined Vavle and started working on a stand alone game, Dota 2. The game is currently in closed beta and I have had the pleasure to get an inv to Dota 2.

Watch the video above to have a MUCH better view and understanding of the game.

Now, Vavle have sent me 1 beta key and I was wondering if someone was interested in playing Dota 2?
    Unfortunately the first one to send me a PM will get a beta key for the game.:(

If you want more feedback about the game or have your own opinion then feel free to write on this topic. :)

• Beer Beer x 1
  2. Dux

Dux

Ratings:
    +602
    no one else is playing Dota2 ?

3. Calum McLure

Calum McLure
    Did ye, aye?

Ratings:
    +2,892
    I've been getting harassed to start playing it by a few mates, never looked like my kind of game but might give it a try at the weekend.

4. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff

Ratings:
    +3,627
    My favorite game currently. Mostly play it. Came to level 10. We can do some RD party someday if we get 10 people here? :)

@Calum McLure - Try it! But start with your friends. Public server folk do act rude and harsh to newcomvers unfortunately.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Dux

Dux

Ratings:
    +602
    Ooo @Omer Said i would love to! If we gather 5 on 5 it will be awesome! At least we will have something to talk and laugh in the following days hahah

Now i must say for myself :D that yesterday played 8 games, which sadly, the last one i lost it, after winning 7 in row, and the day before won also 3 in row, i won 10 games in row! The last time i won most matches in row was 29 Oct 2012 and it was 6! :D

Now here are some videos from yesterday :D

My steam acc is Dux so add me if u want and we can play some matches

• Like Like x 1
  6. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff

Ratings:
    +3,627
    Wow nice ones! :D

I will add you as soon as possible, my nick is SlothRacer there :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Georgios Davakos

Georgios Davakos

Ratings:
    +332
    Now that sounds like a good idea, add me too. :) (nick: ironbreaker94)

• Like Like x 2
  8. Resi Respati

Resi Respati

Ratings:
    +24
    Ah yes, I play Dota 2 as well. I don't play pub matches much unless I have a complete party, though.

9. Ricardo Edelmann

Ricardo Edelmann
    Lights out, Spot on! Premium

Ratings:
    +496
    Would be in for some nice Dota 2 Games! ;) _Darkdream_ add me ;)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff

Ratings:
    +3,627
    Now we are roughly 4-5 then. We can at least party up in pubs :) Thing is to find a common time. :redface:

By the way, Oracle is coming! (in case you did not know already):
    [​IMG]

11. Ricardo Edelmann

Ricardo Edelmann
    Lights out, Spot on! Premium

Ratings:
    +496
    Sounds Nice! where do you live? and when would you have time for some matches?

yup knew about oracle :)

12. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff

Ratings:
    +3,627
    Mostly from around 10:00 to 16:00 on Wednesday and Thursday. Saturday around 17:00/18/19.

But sometimes it changes, occasionally i find unexpected empty spaces to play 1-2 games here and there.