Don't ya just love.......

.........being me.

At 09.08 this morning I ordered the video card that I've been putting off for a looooooong time, I went for the MSI GeForce GTX 580 Twin FrozR II which cost £391 (£324 + VAT) + £9 Delivery from OCUK as with just about all my stuff, at 13.47 they posted this (http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18258702) on their Forum dropping the price by £40, as you can imagine I'm not exactly pleased, can I refuse to accept the delivery when it arrives on Friday or would I be within my rights to ask for a refund of the difference or just return the card and then re-order at the new price?

Regards

Phone them up, they are usually pretty cool about stuff. When I ordered my last big order I asked for some freebies etc and they gave me 3 free games.

Its worth a try man, dont ask dont get!

Spoke to OCUK this morning and as expected they have agreed to refund the difference, not really surprising and explains why I've used them for my gear and just about every computer I've ever built for anyone else since they first started.

To top off a fine morning NFS Shift2 arrived half hour ago, that is being installed now ready for the new card arriving :mrgreen:

Regards

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 393 16.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 263 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 253 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 185 7.7%
  • < 5 years