Don't want to live in the '10s anymore..

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
And go back to the 90s, the era of no social media, freaking awesome music and so many more cool things :)

Oh well, a 100 minute trip back to memory lane via soundcloud it is then. BOOM DIGGY DIGGY DIGGY BOOM DIGGY BANG :laugh:

better call it asocial media :D - be proud to be part of the last generation that grew up with no home computers ;)

I would love going back to a time with no social media! Then again, I would love many other things too, like a world without cigarettes, or guns...

Born in 1997... But i grew up with cassettes and cds's from my uncle which mainly was filled with Eurodance - I knew nearly every song from the link (at least from hearing). That amazed my!

Hardcore vibes - Definnetely my favourite!
And Snap, Capella and Technotronic were awesome. :D

Some stuff were sure much better, but some stuff is way better now.
I agree on the social media thing thou. I refuse to get involved with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and all that nonsense. Still haven't any of those things. I also miss some of music from like, the 80's.

The 90s was when gaming was truly awesome! Also, F1 cars were truly powerful, unlike now.

I love retro gaming and racing! :)

Also, in the 90s, the World respected us, before, Bush tarnished our reputation.

We can talk all day about how life was smoother, then.

Well, i call Eurodance the beginning of the end of music, but everybody's boat uses different materials to float, aye? :D

Turning on the TV on sunday to see Senna and Berger race and then start up Microprose F1GP and run that same race? Hell yeah, i'm all in for that!

born in 1991, grew up with my uncle who love thrash metal like Sepultura, Kreator, Exodus, Sodom and Death Metal like Suffocation, Death, Disgorge etc. (without that, maybe till now i won't know what actually Metal and the sub-genre is :D) and my dad who loves Kool and the Gang.

agree with 90s was filled with freaking awesome music. still listening some of the oldskool stuff (mostly metal) even though most of my playlist are from Japanese music (mixed genres), instrumental, tech & brutal death metal etc.

90s for me was the era when musician could explore their creativities.
finding a good music nowadays is like finding a rare gems.

retro gaming? Gran Turismo 1. still enjoy it with emulator right now.

cool cars from 90s? Mclaren F1 GTR, Mitsubishi Lancer Evo III-V, Nissan Skyline R32, Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1, Lamborghini Diablo, Honda NSX :D

can't throw a memories about F1 in 90s era. i started watch F1 in 2000 :unsure:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back