1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

PS4 Donnington GP 38 Laps, Formula A, Thrs Oct 8th 8 PM, Forced Cockpit view and No Assists

Discussion in 'Project CARS Racing Club' started by lmntr, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Event Details:
    Date:
    October 8th, 2015
    Time: 20:00 hrs. London
    Circuit: Donnington Park GP
    Car Class: Formula A
    Race Laps: 38 (50% race length)
    Practice:
    10 min
    Qualifying: 15mins
    Warm Up: 5 mins
    Rolling Start: No
    Assists : None
    View : Forced Cockpit
    Mechanical Failures: Yes
    Damage: Yes
    Tyre Wear: x4
    Fuel : Real
    Flags & Penalties: Enabled
    Weather and Progression: Overcast, Clear and Light Cloud x2.
    Time & Progression: 14:00 hours in game, Real and Race Date.

Sign Ups: Please post your PSN ID when signing up and send me a message before the race for your invite.

1. lmntr
    2. tigerpaw11
    3. KingFuzz69
    4. le-coq74
    5. slovoflud
    6. sam18boy

2. My race report: I did not have a chance against either tigerpaw11 or KingFuzz69; both were just too fast (making a Rosberg face in the podium). My set up was altogether wrong and was way too slow in certain sections. But the real story lies somewhere else… I am amazed at the speed displayed by tigerpaw11 on yet another win!!!! Talk about momentum!! The Swedish fans flooded the racetrack to take a close look at their hero and were swinging their national flags with ardent fury. It was a controlled pandemonium paying respect to their hero!! Is there anyone that can take the fight to him? …. And yet, looking at him in the middle of all the commotion, you can see a total Hakkinen-like calmness in his demeanor. He is just as dangerous as Mika. Okay, let me calm down for a second. Congratulations also to KingFuzz69 getting another excellent result. Both of you were untouchable.