Donington saved?

i say good that Donnington have lost it, it should never have left Silverstone

More like it should never have left Donington.

Doni was hosting F1 races when Silverstone was still a run way for planes to take off. Doni also has allot richer history then Silverstone.

But I would rather they left it alone being the best track in the UK with the best history, instead of thinking about bringing F1 back here, they have just trashed the place now. :sleepy:

I was looking forward to seeing a GP at Donnington its been a few years. Just my view from the outside of course reading whats available in the media but a lot of the wrangling over Silverstone over the years seems to have come from the 'old school tie' BRDC telling Bernie they know best when it comes to what fans want and that luke warm pies and waterlogged fields are just fine when the rest of the world is putting together state of the art facilities. I know a lot of tracks around the world get Government backing but there are a lot of rich and influential peopel in the BRDC and it should not have come so close each year to losing the British GP.

More like it should never have left Donington.

Doni was hosting F1 races when Silverstone was still a run way for planes to take off. Doni also has allot richer history then Silverstone.

But I would rather they left it alone being the best track in the UK with the best history, instead of thinking about bringing F1 back here, they have just trashed the place now. :sleepy:

Silverstone held the first championship F1 race.....

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 304 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 154 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 270 13.6%