Brun updated Donington Park GP Circuit with a new update entry:

Donington Park 1.04

Changelog:

Increased pit places to 24 which should allow a full grid in multiplayer*
Textured remaining buildings
Made cones and corner markers physics objects
Optimised resolution and bit depth of textures where appropriate
Improved models for all tyre barriers
Added trackside objects, vehicles and marshals etc.
Added LOD settings for performance improvements

*this meant rotating the starting position to accommodate the extra spaces. The AI cope with this ok but it hasn't been tested in MP...

Read the rest of this update entry...

This track is coming along well i would say! I just got into modding, and its fun, however i can see how many hours can go into something like a track, so i just want to show appreciation. Im grateful, very fun to race the MK1 MR2 on.

Very nice work, not perfect yet but coming along very nicely. Bit disappointing that you cba to reply to my offer about reference pics. Even if you don't want them, you could have said thanks but I've got all the pics I need. Anything you can do about the blue glow around some of the trees?

Very nice work, not perfect yet but coming along very nicely. Bit disappointing that you cba to reply to my offer about reference pics. Even if you don't want them, you could have said thanks but I've got all the pics I need. Anything you can do about the blue glow around some of the trees?
Zytok, I've had so many messages about this that I've struggled to keep track of which I've replied to. However I was sure I'd replied to yours because the reference would've been very helpful. Turns out that instead of replying to your post, I'd managed to put it in a status update, where it's been making no sense to anyone for over three months. You can still see it now if you click my avatar, although I should probably change it sometime soon, it is a bit strange. Apologies for you thinking I was ignoring your offer, wasn't my intention at all.

As for the trees, that might be because of alpha method I used. Kunos said to only use the better one (alpha blend) sparingly because of the impact on performance. Will take a look and see if there's anything I can change.

Wow, that is amazing stuff Zytok. Thanks for sharing and apologies again for the communication fail.

I'm gonna be away soon until after xmas, but will have another week off work during which I'll definitely be updating the kerb and runoff textures. Actually quite excited about the potential already!

btw. around the inside edge of Redgate and the Old Hairpin, there are massive grooves that have been formed over the years. Dan Welch from BTCC said that they often use them as a slingshot to grab the driver side front wheel and give more speed on the exit of the apex. Not sure how easy it is to replicate this in game.
Have a great xmas. Let me know if I can help with anything.

hi, there. New i have the same problem than v1.03
141230114146404278.jpg

This problem disappeared for me in v1.04 but in the new version 1.06 He has come back.
someone else happens?
cheers

Brun updated Donington Park GP Circuit with a new update entry:

Donington Park GP 1.07

version 1.07

Too many graphical improvements to list
Lots of optimisations. Despite the increase in quality performance should be at least equal to, if not better than previous versions.
Much more detailed modelling of the runoffs and apexes at Redgate, Old Hairpin, McLeans and Coppice. Extra care needs to be taken to not exceed the kerbs or there is a risk of damage.
Modified the AI line so they don't use the pit exit to get a better line for Redgate.
Probably other stuff I've forgotten...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back