Resource icon

Tracks Donington Park 2.02

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey Brun stunning work on the track, so stunning i threw it into our little SRS , do have a minor problem, am running the national version with the pragas this week and we can simply ignore the chicane during a race that we wont get any kind of penalty on it. Can you take a peek at it or theres no fix for this ?

thank you again for this wonderfull track

I've just finished a GT3 race around your awesome track, I really enjoyed a lot, I spent a really nice rainy afternoon :)
The AI behaved perfectly, the whole weekend was challenging, but never frustrating: I ended in a solid P8.
Thank you a lot for your free job, this content is top noch!:thumbsup:

race.jpg

20161101151426_1.jpg

Hello

I find the track just great. :D
I would have only one question could you possibly also the Moscow Raceway race track which is also driven in the DTM?

That would be really great. :D

Lg Stefan
----------------------------------
German:
Hallo

Ich finde die Strecke einfach nur Großartig. :D
Ich hätte nur eine Frage könntest du eventuell auch die Moscow Raceway Rennstrecke die auch in der DTM gefahren wird modden ?

Das wäre wirklich Grandios. :D

Lg Stefan

I live near 80km, but only north of country have lidar point cloud data in this moment. There are Albacete, Jarama, Ricardo Tormo circuits with lidar (in mid-nort part of country, not mod).

• Deleted member 130869

His next track is laser scanned Rainbow Road

Reaaly great track!

Thanks for your hard works!
I got 2 problem on the National track...
i got a big lag on the main strait... like 20-30 fps drop every laps...
Problem whit the IA vefore the last S. Often they go like about 50km/h and folow each other and crash. Only at this place and whit every cars...

LEt meknow if you got solution!

Hi m8,

Maybe im barking at the wrong tree but, both chicanes in GP and National can be taken Flat out with no penalty whatsoever on an online race , is this a AC related issue or your track in particular ?

Thanks one more time

Great track, there's only a minor issue I noticed, the tire marks near the pit entry raise well above the ground, it's really hard to see them in replays or screenshots, but it's noticeable in VR.

Very nicely done - couldn't tell this to be less of quality than the original game tracks. Don't mind paying for it, but not via PayPal

screenshot_ks_mclaren_570s_doningtonpark_13-5-118-20-57-49-jpg.251455

screenshot_ks_mclaren_570s_doningtonpark_13-5-118-20-58-16-jpg.251456

screenshot_ks_mclaren_570s_doningtonpark_13-5-118-20-59-27-jpg.251457

screenshot_ks_mclaren_570s_doningtonpark_13-5-118-21-0-16-jpg.251458

Watching BTCC the other week and noticed a rebranding courtesy of MSV and a lot of red paint. Also checked google maps and saw the satellite images have been updated since they finished remodelling the infield.

Felt like the above justified an update. Should hopefully be done in a week or two. I'll try and take a look at the issues which have been brought up since the last version, apologies for not responding to them.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%