1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Donington National

Discussion in 'GT Legends' started by Chris Vick, May 31, 2008.

1. OK, let's kick this one off for the next race. I have run a few laps online in practice, and my best is 1:24.9.

2. 1:24:9???

What are you driving??? An FW15C??? :O

My best is a 1:56.4! :angel:
  3. Hans Sneep

Hans Sneep
    Premium Member

I think that you drive Donnington GP? in stead of National.

my laptime after 15 laps: 1.26.678 must go faster so more training...

4. Hi guys, I’m fairly new here.

I’ve just started to play GTL recently. I love the short version of Donnington Park so gave it a try. My time: 1:23.709.

Attached Files:

5. Mark,

I am basically a back-marker at this game, so you must be running the long circuit! :D

Strider on the other hand is really quick! :alla:

What kind of setup do you use? I find the Healey very twitchy, which seems to be slowing me down. I just tried a little stiffer front ARB, and that helped a bit. I am down to 1:24.643 now, but still a long way from your 1:23.7!

6. I basically use the default setup, with shorter final gear and less fuel.

This time I’ve changed the front and rear bump/rebump to 3/5 and managed to improve my time to 1:23.399.
    The car still feels very twitchy indeed, specially coming out the corner to the back straight. What I do is push the throttle a tiny bit less than max until the car finish shaking, then floor it :)

Attached Files:

7. Oh the shame... How stupid and lazy of me. When I was lapping I was thinking 'I hope this is the right verion of the track.' Thing is I didn't want to alt tab and check and was too lazy to load the game up again if it crashed. So I kept lapping.

At least I now know I am not over 30 seconds too slow lol.