Donation Reminder: August 2010

We are getting towards halfway through August yet we are not near halfway on the donations required for this month. Last month was also a struggle. This should not be the case as RD is growing daily and it should not be a difficulty.

We urge you once again, that if you enjoy RD please put a little back in - we have more events than ever hosted, new features every week, forums are rigorously maintained (just compare to other sites) and, like everything nowadays, it all requires funds to keep afloat :)

Every little counts and it can be as little as 5euros - or a pint of beer if you prefer :)

Just one small rant why not increasing the download limit to people who donate like other sites do the limit right now is a shame I have make donations but get frustrating after 7mb limit or less

The limit is not 7MB, I guess you're having some issues like Randall in the post above.

Don't know what the specific numbers are, but I know I have to wait a couple of minutes between two downloads. I only download car packs and tracks, 10-100MB in size.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 90 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 39.1%