F1 2012 don´t buy with steam

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
the game is so bad. i hate steam. i deleted f1 2012 from my pc.
any game file is corrupted. I only get to bahrain and then
i must restart.

thanks steam and thanks codemaster for nothing.

be happy with my money

the game is so bad. i hate steam. i deleted f1 2012 from my pc.
any game file is corrupted. I only get to bahrain and then
i must restart.

thanks steam and thanks codemaster for nothing.

be happy with my money

I don't see any other posts about such problems on RD, so from a developer point of view: you're either running into error "40CMIFOS" or it's your hardware. Try what Mr. Pineapples suggested first, that might fix everything easily. :)

Can't stop myself laughing.

But what if he really has a problem with Steam? You know, that one guy without a clue to what he's doing, expecting it to work right off the bat, then BAM! Conflicts of sorts because he expects a smooth experience?

Can't stop myself laughing.

But what if he really has a problem with Steam? You know, that one guy without a clue to what he's doing, expecting it to work right off the bat, then BAM! Conflicts of sorts because he expects a smooth experience?

Well, we suggested trying to verify the game files - Steam will then download new files, if necessary. If it still doesn't work it must be a problem on his side since the very same files were downloaded by all of us (depending on the location) and neither of us is suffering from the same problem.

It's always better to describe a problem instead of ranting in the OP and not trying to figure out possible solutions. :)

Hi! I'm very happy I bought this game, but since it's the first I ever bought from Steam I have a few questions.

1) Is my game updated automatically? do I have to do something in order to update my game?

2) I can't find anywhere my game files. Where are all the files? Cant find them :(

Thanks in advance. Cheers!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 318 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing