Dof script for 3dsmax

Dof script for 3dsmax?

i know there's one out there, but it uses the old shader style, is there anyone out there, who can update it, for the newer version of the shaders..or am i wasting my time asking for such a thing

hope someone can come to the table on this

sorry i meant to add the ???

as im looking for a new format to edit for, and this is about all there is at present

My Brother-in-law lives in tassie, my next visit to him will just happen to coincide with a certain Targa race...

Racer's definitely not crap, its more that content can't keep up with development, and a lot of content creators (myself included) are waiting for 090 stable version before devoting a lot of time to content that continually needs updating.
I've got a few projects on hold, Mugello, Mt Panorama, Grave Digger Monster truck, a monster truck Arena track, a dodgem car track and a few dodgem cars, Broken Springs carpark track, but I'm only playing with Mugello & Broken springs a bit until 090.

lol nice, i'm also working on bathurst, but my version is from rfactor,(fvrfactor - not orsm *yuk*) i've also got alot of australian groupc cars to bring across, really waiting for 0.90 to come to the fore then i'll get involved,
Historics, are more my taste, ie australian muscle etc)
where in tassie is your brother, from ...i'm a launnie boy

I used to be a 'Trash Converters' manager (U know em' We buy, We Sell, We Rob guys lol) I know all about West Aussie's, don't look away while your shaking hand's, or they'll have it sold to the highest bidder...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 315 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 447 39.3%