Does Western Europe, Canada, and Australia have a bunch of Islamists?

I ask this question because I plan to emigrate with my brother or the rest of my family to a developed country where I have a better shot at long-term happiness. (Finding something related to my trade and finding a beautiful, intelligent, open-minded, and fun-loving woman who will be my "Lioness" for eternity).

I have already told everyone what kind of life I want if I move out of the U.S. in past threads.

There is one problem, however; I am Muslim by heritage, even though I have forsaken my Shi'ite Islamic beliefs.

I read on the Internet about Europeans, Canadians, and Australians complaining about Islamists Muslims taking over their respective countries. I was once Muslim and I do not want to be a Muslim ever again.

In my opinion, Islamism is the greatest threat to the Islamic religion itself, and, if Muslims don't change their ways, it's gonna drive their whole faith down to the ground.

What I'm afraid of is those same Islamists will make people like me look bad and I will be ostracised because people might prejudge me as Islamist, even though, I don't believe religion and politics go together.

In America, if there was an Islamist, the FBI would arrest them and, perhaps, deport or send them to Guantanamo Bay.

Muslims in America are the most tolerant, accepting, and open-minded of all Muslims around the world, and I think all Muslims outside of America should follow their example.

So my question is: Is Islamism a great problem in developed countries outside of the United States?

I'm hoping my question gets answered.

P.S. Islamism is a problem for both the Sunni and Shi'a denomination. As I said, it is also the greatest issue Islam faces today.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back