1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Does the Thrustmaster TX wheel work with GTR2?

Discussion in 'GTR 2' started by Metalogic, Jun 9, 2016.

1. Metalogic

Metalogic
    Premium Member

Hi - am thinking of buying my first wheel - a Thrustmaster TX with the Leather 28 GT rim. Does anyone know if this works okay with GTR2? My primary sim is Raceroom Racing Experience, but I want to be able to also use the wheel in GTR2, both for the "Driving School" and the "Power & the Glory" mod.

I've also recently bought a set of used Fanatec CSR Elite pedals through eBay - should this also work with GTR2? Does GTR2 support the use of more than one controller together (i.e. the TX and the CSR Elite pedals)? Thanks

2. Can't speak from first hand experience (happy G25 user) but there is at least one YouTube video showing GTR2 being used wiih a Thrustmaster TX wheel. GTR2 supports up to three controllers.

• Like Like x 1
  3. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium Member

I have. Tx and I'm sure it works. I've not got it installed at the moment but I can have a look later.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Metalogic

Metalogic
    Premium Member

That would be great if you could, and then to let me know

5. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium Member

6. Metalogic

Metalogic
    Premium Member

Looks like he's using a T300 wheelbase?

7. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium Member

No if you listen about 3 mins in, he's using a tx.

8. Metalogic

Metalogic
    Premium Member

Okay, thanks, good to know! BTW I assume if the TX is supported the T300 probably is too?

9. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium Member

I'm sure it will be.