F1 2011 Does the AI remember?

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
So far im at Hungury in my career and I've won 8 of my 1st 10 races so i'm pritty used to overtaking back markers. Usually when I overtake one of the back markers they move off the racing line(whilest having a good old shake), but 1 in particular felt as tho he was racing me, Liuzzi. In the first 3 races he would not yeld, he would carry on as tho me and him are racing each other, so I had to become more aggressive when overtaking him(im patient when overtaking back markers, they are so unpredictable so I give them space for them to shake away, so that I dont end up having an accident). Anyway since Istanbul, when I kept finding myself lapping liuzzi at turn 8, he raced me all the way into the corner when i was right behind him. It would have been easier for both of us if he yelded before turn 8, he didnt so I overtook him on the outside(kinda like alonso at Suzuka against Schumacher around 130R, cant remember the year) and he just veered to the left and smashed heavily into the barriers(without any contact for me). Anyway since then when I overtake Liuzzi, its almost as tho he remembers smashing into the barrier at Istanbul and he is scared of me, because every time i'm just behind him he looses control of his car and spins out just in front of me, almost wiping me out in the process.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 342 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 230 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.4%