1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Does GSC 2013 include the previous year's content, OR: Should I buy the previous games?

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by SeriousSpy, Mar 3, 2014.

1. Title basically says it all. Does GSC2013 include the 2011/2012 content, or is it included in the game?

2. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota
    Sriple Tix Premium Member

GSC2013 includes the previous year˙s contnent :thumbsup:.

3. Including skins, or just models and tracks?

4. Im pretty sure GSC doesnt include last years content...Im not sure why you would want to buy GSC 2012 anyway as GSC 2013 is better.

5. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

I've not had older versions, I only have GSC 2013. There's plenty to keep you busy there, I've not even felt the urge to go back to older incarnations. It's one of the best race sims in my opinion and doesn't get enough love. 2013 is the way to go, and there's even a free DLC coming with more and cars and tracks.

6. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota
    Sriple Tix Premium Member

Maybe I didn˙t understand question well. GSC2013 contains all tracks and all racing series/cars from previous years releases.

7. Thanks, that's what I wanted to know.

8. Wait, seriousspy is asking about previous skins, I do not think the previous years skins are included are they?

9. No they arnt, only 2013's skins are included.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Yep, same cars but new skins, for most cars anyways. Plus couple of new classes/cars aswell of course.

So unless you really wanna drive stock cars with 2012 season liveries, there's no point to buy older version.

• Agree Agree x 1